📸📸📸

Louis walks out of the café into the cold winter day hot cocoa in hand. Just last night he was on a huge stage performing for a panel of judges and now he was just a normal guy again.

Last night he had only gotten one yes from the judges and did not move up in the show. It was sad but it gave Louis a taste of the spotlight and now he can never go back. He had honestly gone on The X-Factor for kicks. Louis knew he could sing and play guitar so why not? Who's knows maybe he could have won? But he didn't win.

He knew now that he wanted to be a star more then ever. So he had just gone driving around town to find a recording studio so he could add some more quality to his songs, when he met a guy named Simon. Long story short, Simon is now Louis manager and he will hopefully help Louis kick start his career.

When Louis got home he did his daily social media check to see if more people had followed him or even just listened to one of his songs. Sadly nothing today but, there is always tomorrow. He took a sip of his cocoa and then turned on cartoons. He walked over to the kitchen and poured his warm drink in a sippy cup, before going upstairs and dressing in a diaper and tutu.

You see when Louis wasn't trying to become the greatest musician ever known he let his inner child out. Louis was a little, he liked to be small and dress like a princess around his house. He drank out of sippy cups and played with children's toys. It was his way of getting his terribly horrible childhood away from him and creating a new one that was much much better. He called his best friend Zayn as he sat back on the couch.

"Hey Louis," he greeted over the phone.

"Zz come to Lou lou house?" Louis said taking a sip of his cocoa.

"Sure babe let me just grab one think before I head over," he said walking around his house before grabbing a mystery bag.

"Okis Zz bye bye," Louis said watching his cartoons attentively.

"Alright good bye! I'll see you soon!" Zayn then hung up as he got in his car.

After about an episode of Paw patrol or two the door bell rang. Louis carefully walked over to the door looking through the peep hole to see Zayn smiling holding the mystery bag. Louis opened the door and let his friend in quickly so no one would see him. He locked the door and jumped into Zayn's arms.

"Zeze!" he yelled snuggling in the elder's warm grasp.

"Hello babe, I love what you're wearing today!" He said directing the attention to Louis' beautiful purple tutu.

"I princess Zeze!" Louis said fiddling with his tutu.

Zayn played with Louis for 3 HOURS so it made sense when Louis complained he was sleepy. Zayn picked him up like a koala and carried him to his nursery. He quickly changed his diaper and then laid him in his crib with a warm bottle of milk. Louis felt calm and at peace finally that day his worries melted as he drank the warm milk. The softness of his blanket keeping him cozy as he drifted off to sleep. Zayn kissed his cheek before closing the door and heading down stairs.

A/N: My first chapter!! I quite like it hope you do to! Im up for anything sooo suggestions are very welcome. I am ready to commit to this story. Btw if you like this chappy you can check out my other book I really only post there when a story hits but I like it non the less. See you soon