Rebirth, Into Avatar?

A black haired, black haired boy with pale but fair skin and a lean build suddenly looked around. 'What? Where am I?' The boy looked around as he saw nothing but grass everywhere.

"-sigh- just great. It seems I've been rebirthed, but I don't even know where? How helpful."

Suddenly, he heard a low growl behind him.

'Shit!' The boy exclaimed mentally as he suddenly regained his memories of his current body. He was the son of civilians who had left the fire nation, but after getting into conflict, they were killed by fire nation soldiers.

But. Not only that. He had a pet dragon who was only a little dragon right now but would undoubtedly grow to be a big dragon.

And his name. Was Uchiha Redan. Uchiha...why did his last name sound so...familiar.

Suddenly, like a dam, he received memories of a past life. He was a former soldier and secret service agent. In his free time, he like to read novels, fiction stories and anime. The two shows which he loved were, Avatar: The Last Airbender and Naruto.

He had been shot and killed during a mission, so it seems he has been revived in an infant's body.

He turned to see Drok, his pet dragon.

He didn't know if it was just luck or God's gift to him, but he was extremely grateful for this red dragon.

"Let's see...This should work." He muttered as he held his palm out, channeling his inner energy, they called it their chi in the avatar world.

Suddenly, an orange spark ignited and a flame suddenly ignited and took form in his small palm as the handsome six year old smiled evilly.

"Yes! I'm a bender!!" A firebender at that. Well, at least it wasn't anything stupid, like air. How would he have survived with airbending.

As the boy pondered his thoughts, he suddenly came to a realisation. In the Naruto world, the name 'Uchiha' alone brought fear to many people's hearts and the name was more often than not treated with respect, as the clan was an ancestral clan which had aided in the help of forming Konohagakure no Sato.

However in this world, the name 'Uchiha' meant nothing. This gave him an option, either use this to his advantage and try to not cause any more changes to the timeline than he had already done by merely existing, or he would gather the same kind of respect his family name has in the Naruto world in this world.

"Obviously, I'd chose the latter. Now. Let's see what I've got in this hut of mine." Redan spoke as he looked at the small dragon, who layed on the floor unbothered about his friend's monologue.

"Sorry Drok, relaxation time is now over, I know who I am, and I know what I'm gonna do!" Exclaimed Redan as Drok heaved a low growl, smoke escaping from his mouth as Redan smirked, as if he understood the animal.

'This must be my spirit animal. Drok. You are my eternal best friend, no matter what happens, I'll protect you with my life. I only hope that you do the same with me.' Redan though as he smiled warmly at the dragon.

As if reading his friend's thoughts, the dragon perked up and suddenly began flying around the boy happily.

"Hahaha. Thanks Drok. I love you too. Now. Let's start heading back. I remember the way." Redan smirked as the two began to make their way back to his hideout.

"Wait. I need to know what year it is. 10 years...assuming that Aang awakened precisely 100 years after the beginning of the war, I can presume that right now is around 90AG, perhaps 89AG or 91AG...oh well. Who cares? Me." Redan spoke as a hut suddenly came into view.

"Finally!" Redan exclaimed as he ran towards the hut without a care. He had to see if he had some stuff which would help in his training.

As he ran, he also took note of his abnormal size of his chi, it shouldn't be this large at just three years old.

"is this a side effect of being an Uchiha, does this mean I have the chance to get the Sharingan?"

As he walked inside his hut, Drok landed on his shoulder while he went through a large black bag which was given to him by his parents apparently. He hadn't opened it until now.

As he dug into the large bag, the first thing he pulled out was a large gunbai uchiwa. The fan was split and had six tomoe, three on either side.

He looked at the fan in shock.

"A-Awesome! This is Uchiha Madara's gunbai! And I got it! Let's go!!" Exclaimed Redan happily before he put two fingers on his chin and a thoughtful expression made its way into his face.

"I wonder if it redirects bending attacks instead of ninjutsu, since we're in Avatar. How wonderful!" Redan exclaimed while looking at his pet dragon, who looked to be shaking its head in exasperation.

In the bag there was a scroll on, the Uchiha's Interceptor Fist Taijutsu form and the best firebending technique as well as other firebending scrolls. "Alright!" Redan exclaimed while pocketing the scrolls.

Next in the scroll was a proper guide to controlling your chi as well as the best way to enhance your chi. With it was a guide to mastering the sharingan sharingan and the tips on how to control susanoo.

And finally in the bag, were a couple pairs of kimonos and regal robes for for an heir to a clan, as wel as some casual clothes and training clothes. On the back of each of these was a red and white fan enemblem, which was the enemblem of the Uchiha Clan.

"This is a great start to the avatar world indeed, great loot, an accurate enough guess as to where I am in terms of time periods, and I know how old I am, roughly."

–––

TCB