Reporting news

It was dawn and the fire department arrived to put out the flames.

Then Tiffany arrived at the scene.

"This is Tiffany Fluffit live at Freddy's fazbear mega Pizzaplex where in shocking news, that the corruption of the Freddy Fazbear Mega Pizzaplex, which is now under construction and repairing after a fire was started, which was caused by none other then; Vanessa the security guard who says it was William Afton, the murderer of the missing kids of the Freddy Fazbear Pizzeria from the 80s, who is now being arrested-"

The camera shows Vanessa being in hand cuffs and escorted by the chief to the car.

"For kidnapping princess, local heroes the bad guys have infiltrated her hideout to rescue princess and was revealed that she was also the one behind the kidnapping, scientists now as we speak are repairing the four animatronic stars, Montgomery Gator, Roxanne Wolf, and Glamrock Chica and glamrock Freddy-"

The camera also shows the police digging the animatronics out of the ruble.

"so that they can preform once again for the kids, will the pizzaplex ever be the same again I don't know but I do know that princess is retuned safely Until next time, I'm Tiffany Fluffit from Channel Six Action News signing off." Tiffany said as she ended his report with a smile.

Back with the bad guys, they were sitting on an ambulance car, getting patched and in a security blanket.

"Well, we did it and I managed to get copies of Monty, Roxy, and Chica's AI personality chips." Webs said holding up the three chips in her hand.

"Ok next time, we're spending her birthday at the zoo" piranha says.

"Or maybe a place that doesn't have animatronics" shark added.

Then they were greeted by Diane.

"Well that was crazy" she chuckles, trying to lighten the mood but saw everyone was still torn about everything.

"Ahem, you were right snake, we shouldn't have celebrated princess's birthday here" Diane apologized.

"I told you coming here was a bad idea" he chuckles, finally making everyone laught, "but I was afraid that princess would've gotten hurt but I was wrong, I was afraid of reliving my childhood past but now I finally faced my demons maybe when this place reopens, we could come again"

"So how is princess holding up" Diane asked.

Wolf turns to see her on another ambulance truck talking to marmalade and the chief.

"She's probably traumatized, I better go talk to her" wolf droid then blanket and walks up to princess when the chief and marmalade left.

"Hey that Must've been some crazy night there." Wolf chuckled but princess just looks up at him.

"Look princess Sorry that your birthday was ruined, are you okay." Wolf asked.

"Oh Yeah, I'm okay but my birthday wasn't ruined, I got to celebrate my birthday with snake, got to finally meet Freddy " princess said pointing to Freddy who was being taken in with the rest of his friends.

"But all I'm all it was the best birthday ever, I'm just glad I got to celebrate it with you guys"

Wolf smiles at princess, "but I don't think I want to come back here again" princess says.

"Don't worry princess, I'm sure in a few months this place will be back and with extra security this time"

"I sure hope that Freddy is okay." Princess said.

"I'm sure he'll be fine along with the rest of his friends ." Wolf said comforting her.

Webs was in a lab helping the scientist with the glamrocks, she gave them the AL chips and starts working on a computer.

copying their AI personalities and their blueprints, she was able to help restore them. They were good as new. All is left to do is activate them.

The computer download entered the animatronics, activating them. They open their eyes at the same time, looking around. The chains let them go and the plugs detached from them.

Then as the police were leaving, the chief was for once, thanking the bad guys, as they headed in the car, wolf was carrying a sleeping princess.

"Thanks again from solving the case" the chief says.

"No problem chief, no excuse us, we got to take this one home to bed" wolf says as he puts princess in the back seat next to shark.

3 Weeks Later...

After that Things finally went back to normal.

Finally, the Pizzaplex was restored back to it's glory, Freddy and his gang were back at their home.

The bad guys would come to visit Freddy, It was truly amazing to finally relax there and party.

Right now, they were there watching Freddy and his friends performing on the stage. It was truly a wonderful night to have fun.