Arriving at the pizza plex

They arrived at the mall, When they got off the car, princess was the first to hope out, she was wearing a Pink Lace Embroidery Christmas Birthday Party Flower Girl Gown.

With matching pink flats, she wore the jewelry that she gave wolf and the gang when they had to go back to jail

When she looked up at the building, she was amazed at how big it was.

The building was large and was a 3-story tall mall.

The five approached the pizza plex but snake started to have cold feet when he sees how huge it was.

"This place is huge, on second thought I change my mind, this is a bad idea"

"What-but snake-" wolf howls.

"This place is really big, what if princess wanders off and she gets lost"

"Snake, everything will be fine trust me" wolf had finally assured his friend that everything will be ok

When they entered the Inside, they saw colorful bright lights shined in all the rooms.

Music and chatter filled the air in the mall, sensor gates were near the entrance, followed by a huge golden glamrock Freddy statue with a fountain in the center.

It was a crowd pleaser but to snake, it was an eyesore.

"Whoa..." snake said looking around the building, "this place is so bright it's making me blind.

"Alright we paid for clearance, let's go!" Wolf said as he strolls deeper into the mall.

Suddenly when he was looking around in the mall he bumps into someone.

"AH" wolf and the person he bumped into screamed.

Wolf looks up to see that it was indeed a familiar face, they though they never see again, the chief of the police.

"Hey watch where you're going bub" She said.

"O-o-oh i am so sorry-" he gasped when he sees her shocked to see him.

But then things started to get weird, when the chief grinned at them.

"Well well well, if it isn't the bad guys" the chief asked growling a bit.

"Oh hello chief" wolf says sarcastically.

"What brings you guys here, you here to rob this place too"

"We're just here to celebrate princess's birthday, is that a crime" wolf says as he pulls princess in front of them.

She looks down at the birthday girl then glares back at wolf.

"I don't know why or how princess end up with someone like you"

Then snake joins in.

"What brings you here chief, ran out of criminals to catch" snake laughs and the others joined in, just to tick off the chief even more.