Birthday planning

It's been years since the bad guys became good, and became godparents to princess.

They became good parental guardians to princess too.

Princess was five years old and had grown a bit bigger, she wasn't the baby that wolf kidnapped when he first met her.

Oh no she was the size of any normal kid.

Snake and wolf were at their favorite dinner, talking about what to do for his birthday.

"No, forget it" shake hissed as he glared at his friend.

"Aw come on snake," wolf says as she was stirring his coffee.

"How many times do I have to tell you, I don't like birthday parties"

"Come on buddy it's your"

"It's not just my birthday, it's princess's birthday too, so should we do something for her birthday" just the thought of her made snake smile as he puts up a heart picture frame with princess on the table and kisses it.

"Well could you at least do it for her, it's both of your guy's birthdays, can you at least do it for her" wolf begged then snake swallows the picture, seeing how much his friend won't let it go, he finally gives in.

"Ugh" alright fine but let's just make this all about her ok"

"Alright fine" wolf then paid the bill as they both got up and walked back to Diane's house, where the rest of the bad guys were planning princess's birthday.

When they entered inside they saw the others playing with princess.

She just turned 5, she wore a black school uniform dress, and underneath it was a white long sleeve shirt, Knee High Socking with a unique and visible design, and black flat dress shoes with a strap.

And on top of her head was a little pink bow, she was playing with shark while playing with building blocks

Hearing her laugh as shark knocked down a tower she built, made shake and wolf's tails wagged.

The webs sees them.

"Hey their back" she crawled over to them, "so did you tell him"

"Tell me what" snake asked and wolf nervously scratched the back of his head.

"Well we decided we know how we're celebrating princess's birthday" wolf says.

"We're celebrating her birthday at the new Freddy Fazbear's Mega Pizza plex mall" webs shows him the flier.

Come and celebrate your birthday here at Freddy fazbear mega pizza plex, where you, your friends, and family can party, dance, eat, play, rock, and jam with Freddy and his friends

"Your kidding right" but when snake asked he saw a look on his friends face when he knew they weren't kidding.

"Oh no no no no no no" he crumpled the paper in his tail then throws it on the ground, "we not going"

Then everyone groaned at snake.

"Come on snake" wolf groaned.

"Look I heard scary stories about places like those, like kids getting kidnapped and murder, plus I don't like the looks of those animatronics, they don't look safe for princess, I don't think it's a good idea"

"Come on snake it's princess birthday, can we at least celebrate her birthday however she wants it, I mean she does want to go there" wolf pled to go then he looks over to princess, and slithers over to her.

"Is this what you want" snake asked her, she turns her eyeballs to wolf and the others as they nodded their heads, like they asked her to tell snake it was her idea but real it was theirs.

"Yes"

"Cause you know it's your birthday, you can celebrate however you want, ok"

"I know and it's your birthday too; and I think we should go"

"I don't Know, what if something happens to you like those kidnapped, what if something bad happens to you, what if you get kidnapped too" snake says nervously with a panicked in his throat as he thought about the horrible things that could happen to princess, could be true.

"Don't worry, we'll stay together all night ok"

"I...don't know"

Then princess climbed on His tail using her cutisum power in him as she gave him puppy eyes.

"Please!!!!!!!" She begged.

"Yeah Come on snake, it's perfectly safe, there's going to be cameras and guards there"

Snake was about to reject again until wolf bend down and whispered.

"Do it for princess" this made snake thought about princess and how it was her birthday and how he wanted to make her happy.

"Ugh, oh...alright, fine I suppose we could go since it is princess's birthday".

Snake petting princess head.

"Yeah!, alright!" Wolf cheered as the rest of the bad guys jumped in joy.

"Ya" princess cheered, then shark puts on a birthday hat on snake just to annoy him.

" and it's your birthday day too" shark teased him as snake makes a annoyed look when everyone laughs at him.

" but we have to promise that we have to be really careful and princess stays with me the entire day" snake says as he wraps his tail around princess's shoulders and pulls her closer, and wolf teasing rolled his eyes.

"This is going to be great" webs shouts in joy, "I can't wait to see the size of that mall".

"I want to see the prizes, the games-" shark says then piranha added "the delicious cheesy pizza" he licked his lips and rubs his tummy.

"And the stars of the show" shark says.

"The glamrock animatronics" then Diane walked in, "roxanna wolf, glamrock chica, Montgomery gator, and glamrock Freddy fazbear, it's said that they're built with a special AI computer chip that can make them walk, talk, and interact with people"

"So it's like their alive" snake says.

"Yes precisely"

"I don't know, they don't look safe, are they even safe for princess"

"Oh you worry too much, it'll be fun"

"Ugh alright as long as princess is safe with me, we go"

" alright then come on guys let's go"

So after a quick change, they headed to Freddy Fazbear's Mega Pizza plex.