Roxy Raceway and Don't Wake up DJ Music Man

They go into the construction area in Roxy Raceway. There was a chained gate preventing them to go in, but with Glamrock Freddy's claws, they were able to go in. They opened another door to finally be in Roxy's Raceway.

"Is that mean you can trust Freddy" princess asked but snake frowned.

"Ok let's not get overdo it"

"Hey. I'm Roxanne Wolf. If you were looking for a high speed motor mayhem, Roxy Raceway is the place to be. Sign up today and be a winner! Nobody likes a loser." Roxy said.

"You got that right" webs says.

"She's so full of herself" wolf says.

"I Can think of someone she can relate" snake says as he looks at wolf.

"Hey" wolf said.

"Cool raceway room." Webs said.

they explore the raceway to find what they need. They come across a driver assist bot and it's head fell off when shark taps his head, then he collected it.

Webs looked at her watch to see it's 5:15 AM.

"Good job. You found a driver assist head. I do not believe it will work in that condition. However there is a S.T.A.F.F. repair station in the West Arcade. You need a Dance Pass to access the West Arcade. Have you checked the party garages? The raceway was close very abruptly prior to a new construction. Guests tend to leave things behind during emergency situations." Glamrock Freddy said.

"Okay, then. I guess we're going to the West Arcade." Webs said.

"Cool. I wonder what games they have there?" Piranha said.

"Piranha, we're not going to play games. There's no time for that." Wolf said.

"Fine." Piranha said in defeat sadly. They searched the garages until webs found the present with the Dance Pass. After finding it, they then headed out of the Raceway. After leaving the raceway, they head into the atrium and go to the elevator that goes to the West Arcade.

"I must stay here. I wish I could join you, but after tonight stage incident, I am not allowed to perform. When I step onto the West Arcade dance floor, I cannot stop myself. It is a programming bug. Head to the security office. You should find that S.T.A.F.F. bot repair machine there. If you see the DJ, say "Hello." He is such a nice fellow." Glamrock Freddy said.

"Oh, okay Freddy ." Princess said.

"What DJ?" Everyone asked.

"It's another animatronic?" Princess said, he performs music in his DJ booth for the kids" she explained.

The elevator opens and they come out into the West Arcade.

" so what kind animal animatronic is he" snake asked.

Then as they entered the room, they looked around in the dark room and There in the center of the room, laying asleep was a giant robot with big black eyes, 6 arms, headphones, and a big smile on its face. This was DJ Music Man.

 This was DJ Music Man