Chica boss fights

"You used your Party Pass. If you find the security office, I am sure you will find something that will help you." Glamrock Freddy said.

They find the office and suddenly the alarms went off.

"Bad guys! They know you are here. Get a security upgrade and get out!" Glamrock Freddy said.

Wolf grabs the Bonnie Bowling Pass and they quickly leave.

They head to the atrium and head to the Bonnie Bowling.

Wolf gives the pass to the bot and goes into the elevator to the bowling ally. They arrived there and see the place.

"Wow! I love bowling!" Shark said.

"Shark, focus! We're not here to bowl We need to focus on the task at hand." Wolf said.

There were bowling balls on display and bowling signs. They head further in and found the kitchen back.

But behind with two robot eyes opening and watching them.

Snake found Monty Mystery Mix and holds on to it.

They then go down to the bowling alley but coming behind them was danger, princess looks around as she hears metal feet moving then her face dropped, "AH" she screamed as the bad guys turned around making the same face when they saw Bonnie.

le

le

He was throwing bowling balls at them, wolf had covered princess from the flying bowling balls and they all ran.

Piranha grabs the Faz Cam and stun him, he throws the ball and grabs his eyes.

Giving them enough time to escape as They head off to the kitchen, they barricade the doors to keep Bonnie from coming in, they use the Monty Mystery Mix. They arrived and begin to search the rooms for the kitchen compactor.

They found the compactor and snake placed the mystery mix in the compactor.

Then webs activates it. They hide and see Glamrock Chica walking in.

"I smell pizza." Chica said walking over to the food.

She then begins snacking on it. As she does it, wolf pressed the button. It goes down, but gets caught by a pole. Chica looks up and turns around, but they hide.

Wolf looks down to see princess shaking, then he gives her to shark as he quickly goes over to her and pushes her, knocking the pole down. She gets up to attack.

"AH" everyone screamed, but the compactor slams down on her. They got away just in time, and the compactor lifts up revealing Glamrock Chica broken.

Suddenly, she jumps up and grabs wolf and smacks him across the room.

"AH" wolf groaned in pain

Snake and the others go to push away from him but she goes the same thing then she goes to grab princess, shark backs away from her then he bumps into a wall both him and princess were whimpering in fear.

"Guys! Help!" Shark shouts as the others were still regaining conscious.

"AH" Then shark got so scared, he kicks her face with the gold club he forgot he had, knocking her beak off, she then fell back into the compactor then it squeezed her, her eyes pop out a bit, destroying her.

Shark covers princess eyes so she wouldn't see the horrible death then he gets up approaching her Unfortunately, she was still moving.

Her hand grabbed his foot, he pulls it up calmly and brings it down on her hand, crushing it until it was broken.