Safety First (Dustberry)

I was trying to come up with ideas for a request and then my mind wandered to this... umm... cute? But also slightly messed up interaction.
⚠️ warning ⚠️:  gore but it is mostly just mentioned and not happening. Sadomasochitic interactions

They are NOT dating yet, they are just best friends.

This is fluff with a little angst and a bit of lime for the first 1000 words.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nobody's pov:

It was a small knock on Blue's door that woke him up, Blue never was a heavy sleeper. And after a second knock, he had gotten up from bed and stumbled groggily to cuss off who had woken him from his peaceful dream.

Wearing a baggy grey shirt and the basketball shorts most Sans wore, his blue scarf thrown into the clothes hamper downstairs to be washed later and his signature blue gloves on, Blue opened the door.

Dust was clearly equally tired but also seemed nervous in an odd way that rarely ever occurred. He was wearing his normal clothes except no jacket and no scarf. The scarf was carefully folded into a drawer inside of his room.

Blue immediately softened upon seeing Dust and guided him in. "Come on let's go to sleep," Blue coaxed as he closed the door and ushered the other to his bed.

It wasn't uncommon for Dust to wake up from a nightmare and come knock on someone's door to cuddle. Blue took pride in the fact that Dust almost always came to him. Almost. Sometimes he went to Horror, other times Killer and Nightmare, even rarely Lust or Cross, and most rarely Error, Ink, or Dream.

Dust sat down on the bed and shook his head, "Actually, Baby Blue... I came here to say yes to your proposal earlier." Blue blushed slightly at the nickname but knew well that Dust called him that when he was trying to get his footing in embarrassing situations. As for the proposal he had to think back.

Blue couldn't remember making any proposal.

"Um, Dust...-"

"You were joking, weren't you... shit um well I think I'll leave." Purple blush spread across Dust's skull as he moved to get up, his head down.

Blue put a gloved hand on his chest stopping him. "Well, I have to know what I proposed to think about if I meant it as a joke or not."

"Oh... yeah it was 4 days ago." Dust twiddled his thumbs. Realizing Cross was right to call him out for answering questions weeks after they were asked.

"Hmm.." Blue thought for a moment, "Oh... I mean I was kidding but I'm happy to indulge in my words." Blue smirked the bottom of his star-shaped eye lights started to fade into a red.

"Um, Blueberry..." Dust's voice trailed off as he didn't know what to respond with. But when he finally found the words they were knocked out of him as he was pushed fully onto the bed.

Blue was quick to get on top of Dust and straddle him, eye lights now completely red compared to his usual light blue eye lights. A knife in hand and running down Dust's cheek, not touching the bone.

"You know Dust I tell you what Lust and I do in bed. And that's cause I go easy on my more intense ki-"

"What, no!? Shut up! I wasn't talking about that! I was talking about..." Dust trailed off again the blush increasing.

"Awweee little Dusty can't find his words.~" Blue brought the knife he had summoned to be inside Dust's mouth when he saw Dust about to retaliate.

"Ah ah ah, you don't want me cutting that pretty little echo tongue of yours off.~" Blue chided, twisting the knife to be sideways so if Dust weren't careful it would cut into his tongue.