See Even Grillby Knows (Kustard)

(First time writing Lemon hope it's good(?) I surprisingly only cringed when rereading it.)[Side note: My kustard is a switch couple with Classic on top a little more.]

Ship~ Kustard

SideShips~ None

Genre~ Lemon (Cuz why not)

TW~ Kinky shit. Foreplay. Lots of Cursing (This is Red we're talking about...) (Oh lord, or anyone, kill me now, this is 4,000 words... of pure unpureness and sin...)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CLASSIC POV:

I was at Grillby's, Pap was about to get killed by the kiddo. Grillby was gone so I was just drinking ketchup that I grabbed from behind the counter.

bing

"Ya good there Classy?" Red just portaled over. I had called him earlier. I got up from my chair and walked over to him. "The usual..." I hugged Red, leaning my head down to bury it into his shoulder. "The kiddo is killing, not that I expect anything else from them at this point." Red wrapped his arms around me pulling me closer.

"This makes me feel better though." Red let out a little chuckle. Kissing the side of my skull. "Well, sweetheart you always have me to hold ya." I turned my head toward Red's neck. This was one of the few times he had his collar off. Meaning his neck was completely unguarded.

Red and I had been best friends since... for... however long ago we met at the whole X-event thing. So it wasn't a surprise to everyone except Red and I when we found out we liked each other.

As a kid, I always considered myself aromantic but now I know I'm grey-demi-romantic. I never fell in love with someone because I only fall in love rarely, and I have to be close to them, really close. I also had no idea grey-demi-romantic existed when I was younger and I just ended up marking myself as aromantic. But hey the more you know. This is why you research, to explore every option. 

"Hey, Red~" I purred into Red's neck. "Yeah?" Red had laid his head onto my shoulder, just as I did to his. I nuzzled into Red's neck nipping it slightly, walking forward making him go back. "Really Sweetheart here? In Undetale Grillby's?" I had Red almost pressed against, but still far away from, a table. "I was thinking starting here and taking it to the manner." Red lowered his hands to be on my waist. "Aww, sweetheart are you sure?" I just laughed, pulling away from Red's neck to look at his face. "I won't be the one getting fucked." Red gave me a cocky toothy smirk. "You doubt my ability. I'll have you begging me to stop but you wouldn't dare say the safe word."

We both leaned into a kiss, only a little heated. We heard the door open, from the fire exit. I felt a hand get removed from my waist. I know Red. So I don't have to look to know he was flipping the person off while kissing me, his own eye sockets closed. Neither of us knew who it was, neither of us cared, they would forget once the universe reset anyway. "... Wow never expected you to get a boyfriend sans... Good luck Sans' boyfriend, I hope you can walk." The door opened and closed again. Grillby had left. Well shit. Luckily because of the resets, he won't be scared.

Red placed his hand on my waist again pulling me into the kiss more. It lasts another minute before we pulled away. Red was panting more than me since I can hold my breath longer than him. "See... even Grillby knows your ass is about to die." Red gave a panted laugh, both of us joining into another kiss.

Red opened his mouth to ask for entrance only to be met with a tongue getting shoved into his mouth. His tongue fought back for a little bit before giving up and sneaking its way into my own mouth. It was hard for both of us to move our tongues since we kept pressing each other's tongues down.