☄unpleasantly there

Sapnap
~
You know how everyone wants the poplar boy? Or everyone dreams of being with one persfic person if there hot or whatever.

Well unfortunately for that  one kid is me. The names sapnap.. I'm 5'4 haven't quiet hit the growsport yet, I'm 15 soon to be 16 in a few months, part panda, however also fluffy  angel like wings that I hide, I'm part submissive, and part dominate. However most see me as a toy, and one who's to cocky for his own good.

I also have a few tattoos, a little panda on my wrist, one of small heart on my inner thigh with a arrow in it it also had sp in it it stood for sapnap pandas.

On top of that, I crossdress sometimes hoodies way to oversize with a skirt. Hoodie covering the fat ass everyone  dreams of having, and fucking harsh probably, and my biggest insecurities my chubby  thick thighs.

As I walk up to the doors, my skirt flowing in the wind I'd sigh "here we go again" I'd mutter unpleasased as what's to come.

I'd walk into the door to the building I hate the most, not because of classes, but the kids inside, all overly obessed with me.. for seemly no reason.

"Hey hottie" the guy who won't take no for answer wisled out.

My tail puffed up as he grabed my ass "don't touch me" I'd say slaping him hard.

"Well.. you look hot.. and need to be taught where you stand in the soical ladder" he said  moveing to hold my lips going for a kiss stoped with a hand.

"Sorry Jacob but as the past 121 days and 3 years, answers still no" I'd huff pushing him off "don't touch me, that's sexual  miscudcut"

I'd the promptly walk off through  the halls to my locker by a friend of mine george, my simps are jealous every time I hug him, oh well.

"Hey Georgie!" I'd say.

"Hey sappynappy" he'd say gieving me a moring cheek kiss, it's normal  for us by now have been doing it senice we wore 5.

I'd unlock my locker grabing what I need for class and my penicel bag of drawing unqicles senice I like to draw alot I have lots of colored pens and stuff I Wright with I like color in my notes.

I'd slam my locker shut turning to get pinned my jeazlin "what?"

"Me you locker rooms lunch hour?" She'd ask.

"Unfortunately  my schedule is book is next 265 days, and the next year's to come" I'd say huffing.

"But w-" She'd start.

"He said no you should respect that" George said "plus he's taken by me"

She'd schofed and moved pushing george  "he will be mine by the end on the year twrp" She'd hiss and stormed off.

Me and george fake as lovers but aren't togather, me and george are like bothers we both are gay but don't like  echother like that.

Infact, when the group of boys walks past us, there not poplar or anything but the bad boys, and one seemly soft and the groups babydoll or sumshit.

George likes the blondie with bright dreamy emerald  green eyes. His name is dream.

However  dream seems more instrested  in me aswell as his group, how surprising... not!

"UGH hell never notice me!" George pouted.

"Maybe one day never say never" I'd say heading to class senice the bell rang.
────────・ 。゚☆: .☽ . :☆゚. ──────────
Alright ... sooo I think we see a new conflict  imma attempt.

Anyways here's another sapnap harem.