☄kissing mastread

Sapnap
~
Well I'm the cool poplar kids little panda now dream even lifted his mask to kiss me.. but I want there lips.. more on my skin. Anywhere on it.. and I don't know this odd felling. It fells stronger then love.. and my heart beats fast as they'd touch me.

George and my.. lovers? Wore arugging.

"Just stop with your pity party dreams rejected you so many times" Wilbur snared.

I just get comfortable  between my blondies. They'd hold me spoiling me with attention until the  teacher steps in.

"Boys it's obvious george is jealous so maybe not be so open about your gayness here?" The teacher said sweetly.

"It's more so to show sapnaps simps he's taken but pissbaby can chill and accept I don't like him" Dream said annoyed.

I looked stright at george "your acting like a daddies boy because you can't buy dream with  you non-existent looks" I'd say snarkly.

"I get you are happy in a relationship  but it's a little out of place in English  class" the teacher pointed out.

I'd look up "madme I have separation anxiety  and I'm getting used to having a lover let alone five my omgea insteics are getting used the new felling of haveing alphas" I'd expline.

She'd nodded "that makes sense, you have a pass for the time being considering for the frist week omgeas are extremely clingy to there  alphas, or soulmates" the teacher  said walking off.

George hit hid desk "thats not fair!"  He whined annoying.

"M-my ears" I'd say softly.

My alphas looked up "shut up george you hurting out perious pandas ears" Wilbur growled.

Geirge made more noise until dream punched him knocking him out.

"One worning your done  our panda needs to hear our commitments and things" Dream and punz said.

I just smiled holding in all of there shared arms.. Jacob wakes up and sees this quickly stilling me from my lover.. alot of eyes turn red when Jacob kissed me rubbing my waist as I try to push him off in tears.. he broke ir a whispered in my ear.

"Your sucha naughty boy.. le-" he'd start.

My lovers cericle "you won't do shit to out boyfriend"

"You taste discusting" I whine as he figures me..
Wilbur punched him and Jacob put me down fighting  for me it was a mess I watched it from Karl's lap...

The teacher broke it up.. and Jacob was the only one to get punishment  because he was the one going after a taken omgea.

My mates came over and held me, as I purred and cuddled me closely.

"You okay babypanda?" They'd question.

"I got the taste of cheep cigarettes  stuck in my mouth" I saw gagging.

They'd chuckle and dream  took me taking the taste from me we had a nice make-out session then I nuzzled into his neck tail wiggling happily in my lovers lap.

Soon we left the class I was carried  and we went to the lockers.. George did come back senice dream had his arm around my waist as we headed to met our other loves. We got into a gaint fight...
────────・ 。゚☆: .☽ . :☆゚. ──────────
Oh my fucking God george fuck off.