☄friendship fightships

Dream
~
George went to hit sapnap pissing me off.

"Sapnap you terrible friend" he screeched.

"It's not my fault I started to date  his group members  and he was in the relationship to!" Sapnap hissed back grabing his hand throwing him back.

"You should of left it then! You still broke a friendship line" George  hissed.

"It's not my fault he wanted me not you.. I did mention you  and-" sapnap started.

"I told him bluntly I don't like your friend never will" I popped in "I was recting you because I was taken and honstly we wore dating before you told him"

The was a lie, but it's to make my love look better.

Sapnap nodded to get slaped to the ground.

"I don't care when you got together  you should of either told me or leave that relationship" George arugged.

Sapnap  whined as the fight crowed comeing over including our other boyfriends.. who wore pissed at this.

Sapanp sighed  kicking George off of him "I love him alright? And my other boyfriends just because you like what's mine doesn't mean I have to break  his heart" sapnap snaped.

"The fight I is seriously about you being with sap and not George? WEAK" punz said unamused..

"George attacked frist" I'd say softy.

George shouted and sapnap did as they fought soon I pulled my boyfriend back and gave him to punz going to george.

"Look you asked I rejected you.. you need to let go of thar idea it will mever happen" I said somewhat nicely, but internally pissed he tried to hurt  what is my lover.

"B-but he still.." George said in tears.

"Look.. I was the one who asked sapnap out with my friend group  he said yes.. you can't dectate someone's fellings" I'd say slaping him.

George whined  and cried not fair.. but I think he fanilly got it in his mind.. that I don't like him like he does I.

I turned and went to my lovers, the hallways now whispering  about the public rejection.. I don't care I'm done.

"Sapnap still is an asshole" George muttered setting off punz and wilbur.

"He didn't know we wore all dating when  he joined the group and then he fucking joined the already made relationship. Sapanpas loves have been togather  senice 6th" punz said walking up picking him up by his shirt.

"Excally, if he rejected dream he wouldn't of been able of being happy with the rest of us, we're all happy about our cerent relationship" Wilbur said punching George's gut.

"Ugh! I wanted dream senice 4rth" George brought up like that ment anything.

"And I have been seeking into classrooms to make out with my group members senice 5th" I'd say.

He'd go into more tears sapnap clung onto my waist.

"Dream is ours and so is that panda  you wore super close with but now buying bridges over something  that is out of sapnaps control" punz  said dropping him and kicking him.

"This is your one warning  call our lover that again  and your finshed" Wilbur said comeing back with punz.

We'd go off to class  leaveing George  to get made fun of.
────────・ 。゚☆: .☽ . :☆゚. ──────────
Well there you have it folks.

Today in zannys class we lurean don't piss off sapnaps ¿boyfriends?