☄body shaming and panic

Karl
~
Holy.. sapnap just passed out in my arms from a panic attack.. cause by the teacher and students around.

"Quackity  pack up his things, and mind grabing mind and yours were going to the office.." I asked.

"On it" quackity said quickly doing so as we left.

"Where you think you are going?" The teacher hissed not wanting to let us leave with his prize boy to harass.

"Sapnap just fucking hyperventilate were taking him to the nurse" I'd growl as quackity  punched the teacher as I ran our to the office with the schools pretty boy passed out in my arms.

I ran past punz and dream who followed me.
"What's up with sapnap?" Punz questioned  worried seeing him out like a light and tears in my eyes quackity following behind.

"The class were in he's harassed by the teacher, and student and.. the teacher made a comment about doing him after class he was doing fine but as the class kept going he randomly had a panic attack that leaded to him passing out" Quackity  explined "the teacher refused us exit  but one punch and karl snuck out"

Dream and punz looked at echother, eyes a bright red "that discuting. What kind of teacher is after a 15 year old?" They'd say discuted.

We'd go into the office, they quickly took sapnap from us  and we sat there expling it to everyone nobody believed us about Mr. Holfiton. He has a good reputation, and blamed it on sapnap for being so productive.

"He panicked because pepole wore joking about rapeing him" punz growled.

"Boys will be boys mr.godrinch" the sectary  replied.

"That analogy needs to die. Seriously" I'd mutter.

"Agreeable" Dream said texting wilbur.

Moments later wilbur was in the office, he came in with fucking blood red eyes.

"Really? That's all you have to say about a kid who passed out from a panic attack?! That it's his fault" Wilbur said annoyed with the sectary.

"Well if he didn't wear things like skirts he wouldn't be getting so many herassers" She'd commented "skirts aren't made for males anyways  Mr soot"

"Ever thought he dresses like that because his tail is uncomfortable  in other  things?" Quackity  screamed.

"Cut a hole in pants he doesn't need to wear a females clothing mr.duckling" the sectary said.

"A choice of clothing isn't fucking  consent and never was" I'd snap back.

"Hes the one who wears it clearly he wants attention if he has a body like a godess that everyone wants, including you 5" the sectary shot back "though no clue why you don't act like the others"

"We aren't like the assholes who want him for his perfect body, he's cute and has a nice personality. However he can't contorl with what body he was born with" Dream, punz and bur shot back.

"He can alte-" the sectary  said.

"So that's what you have to say? Your body shaming him because he has the body you want. You discust me!" We all replied going to sit by sapnap worried for the boy
────────・ 。゚☆: .☽ . :☆゚. ──────────
Poor sapnap... but seriously..

Please sign this poetion if you want the term "boys will be boys" to be deleted off the face of the world.