☄external panic

Sapnap
~
Those boys truly are something.. mm they seem to want me, pretty sure I rejected quackity  back in fith. But I reject so many I wouldn't know.

The person behind me pulled my chair just so they got the meri  second of seeing me on my hands and knees giveing  the a forceful view of what only certain people should be aloud to see, persficly behing closed doors.

I'd stand up huffing as I fixed my skirt, dusting off everyone was looking.

"Awe cuties clumsy" the football team started.

I really  just wanted to crawl into a deep hole and die sobbing. One of the football members is my ex, we broke up because he was toxic and keept trying to get in my skirt 2 weeks into dating.

What I want in a man honstly is quiet simple, he's respectful, kind, protective.. and also oversize hiodies I can steal.. also one who waits for that exprince.

Is that so hard to find in my gaint litter box of simps?

I fell like I'm shifting  that box a little to much, and getting nowhere, alike a pirate  who can't find his barried treasure.

Or if you me, the right  fucking person who doesn't see you as a object to toy with.

I'd sigh going to sit down again, the boy tries to pull it again  before a sat down "you do that one more time I'm hitting you with a book" I'd hiss.

I ripped the chair away and promptly sat down going back to my work angrily, I'm holding back my tears, my ex doesn't deserve  more then he's gotten.

I'd hum softly, as time went on hands on thighs tooken off,  arms aroinf waist, as soon that bell went off I packed up and ran out to my locker meeting george.

"I'm sick of this treatment  georgie" I'd whine.

"I understand  but there's not much you can.. you just have to deal with it for 3 more years" george said.

"Seaven. Going to collage aswell" I corrected.

Me and george arrived about shit.. soon separating  for class. The same shit quickly was pulled even my the teacher I was so damn uncomfortable.. as I go sit down by karl and Quackity  they noticed rubbing my shoulder to comfort  me.

I never mind when they do, I can tell it's a quiet way of saying hey, it's alright we're here for you.

I smiled letting karl hold my hand today pissing off the class, while I  work on the worksheet with my table mates.

Ignoring the inappropriate jokes from my teacher of he doing me, classmates whispering about how hot I'd be leaking there cum or them mine. I just put my hoodie  over my head as I start to panic, haveing a bad panic attack where I fell to the floor, the room fuzzy I couldn't hear anything.

I could  fell myself be lifted up seeing a very blurry blob of karl.. could  tell by the color of his outfit before I blacked out completely.
────────・ 。゚☆: .☽ . :☆゚. ──────────
Why do teachers like this exist.. can we just kill them off please?...

I. Know of one in my school and begging anyone of higher power to not give me him next year.