10

Third Person's POV

"Winter, i like you. I'll wait for you no matter how long it takes, so please don't push me away like what Karina did to you or, do you want me to tell Karina myself that you're hiding something from her...". A silhouette of a person said.

The brunette gasped as she awoke up from her nightmare. Her hands clench her chest as her eyes immediately searched and looked at the older woman who's sleeping soundly beside her. Minjeong's features calmed, her hands gently caress Karina's face. "M-minjeong?". The raven-haired woman groaned as she tries to open one of her eyes.

"What's wrong Minjeong?". Karina ask, sitting up as she stared at the brunette's face. Minjeong smiled and shaked her head. "Nothing's wrong, i just had a dream, a bad dream in fact". Karina seemed like she's not buying it. The brunette sighed and give her lips a peck before showing her smile. "Hug me?". Minjeong ask showing her aegyo as she open her arms. The raven-haired woman sighed in defeat and jumped into her arms.

"You really know my weakness huh". Minjeong giggled and hug her tightly. "Ofc, you love me for that in the first place". The brunette replied. "That's just one thing that i love about you, if i were to list the things that i like about you i would've prepared a powerpoint presentation for it". The brunette laughed and pinch the older woman's cheeks.

"You're turning more and more cheesier each day that passes unnie, should i be scared?". Karina punched her shoulders playfully before pouting. "I hate you Minjeong". The brunette laughed again. She catch Karina's hand and pinned them above her head before she went on top of the older woman. "I love you too unnie".

Minjeong leaned in and place a kiss on her lips. The older woman responded to her by opening her mouth, allowing Minjeong to insert her tounge inside that made her moan. Minjeong pulled away and smirked. She attached her lips on the older woman's neck before sucking on the flesh, leaving fresh marks on the girl's neck.

"M-minjeong-ah...". The raven-haired woman moaned softly, the sinful sound coming from her mouth turned the brunette on. Minjeong let go of her hands and Karina immediately wrapped it around the younger woman's body, pulling the brunette impossibly close to her. The brunette pulled away and Karina made use of her hands by taking off her shirt.

The brunette was stunned by action. The older woman smirked as she take her lower lip in between her teeth before using her fingers to motion Minjeong to come close to her. The brunette smirked. "I won't stop if you do that unnie, im warning you". Karina giggled. "Then don't, Minjeong".

The younger woman was about to make her move when suddenly the door of their room swung open. "Wake up sleepyheads, we still have practice to attend to!". The japanese said as she kicked the door down. The flustered brunette quickly grab the covers and wrapped it around Karina covering her upper body. "What the heck Uchinaga! Don't you know how to knock?".

Giselle's eyes widened when she finally take grasp of the situation, her lips slowly turned into a playful smirk as she looked at the Minjeong who's covering the raven-haired woman. "O-oh...Hehe, sorry, i didn't know. Next time i'll knock also make sure you guys lock the door before doing...Whatever you're doing ciao~".

The door closed. "Btw you can continue again bye, hehe". The japanese teased. The brunette threw a pillow at her direction however the japanese was quick to react as she immediately close the door and leave. "That idiot". Minjeong said, her face is as red as a tomato. Karina who's now sitting beside her laughed at the brunette's expression.

"Yah unnie!". The older woman stopped from laughing and wiped the tears that was on the side of her eye due to too much laughter. Karina pecked the younger woman's lips before pulling her into the bathroom. "Let's take a shower together, you know to save water". The older woman explained as they entered the bathroom.