12

Third Person's POV

"Where did those two go? I couldn't find them anywhere, aish!". The japanese grumbled under her breath as she ruffle her own hair. "Have you looked at their room already?". Lia asked and Giselle nodded. "I want to sleep im tired". Ningning said as she let out a yawn. "You just don't want to be seeker that's why". Chaeryoung said and the blonde headed girl scoffed.

"I told you i was scared of the dark yet you want us to hide in an abandoned shed. What if there was a snake there?". Ningning complained while pointing towards the dark shed. Chaeryoung shrugged. "Didn't know you were such a scaredy cat, and what's the point of hide and seek if you're going to hide in 'light' places". Chaeryoung argued back.

"I agree, anyways let's look for those two and as for Yeji unnie. You should take her to your room Ryujin unnie she's way too drunk to even stand". Yuna said and the five girls went on their journey to search for the two other missing girls. Ryujin sighed as she looked at the cat-eyed woman that's sleeping behind her back. "Why bother drinking knowing your alcohol tolerance is weak".

The short-haired girl said before walking towards their room while carrying the sleeping woman on her back. "Ryu...". Yeji mumbles. "Yes what is it?". Ryujin asked but there's no response after that, she sighed and continued walking. When they arrived at their room, Ryujin placed the sleeping woman gently on top of the bed to avoid waking her up. She was about to leave and join the other girls to look for Karina and Winter when suddenly the cat-eyed woman started taking again.

"Ryu...you jerk!". Yeji said in her sleep while doing a punching motion. Ryujin was confused at first but then she started to laugh. "She's probably dreaming about me teasing her again". Ryujin thought to herself but what happens next shookt her.

"You jerk! I like you too...". Yeji said in a small voice before the tears fell down her cheeks. Ryujin stood there frozen on her position meanwhile the cat-eyed woman was already snoring on her sleep. The short-haired girl was shocked her brain couldn't comprehend what her leader just said.

She slowly walked towards Yeji and sat on the bed before caressing the girls hair. "Yeji...".

Meanwhile...

"Omg Minjeong, Karina unnie! You two won just come out now please! I want to sleep already...". Ningning said the moment her words left her mouth the two other girls showed up. "Where have you two been? We've been looking for you two since earlier! We already searched the entire place if i may say so myself". The japanese said, hands on both side of her waist.

"And what happened to Karina unnie, why are you carrying her on your back, Minjeong unnie?". Ningning said, crossing her hand infront of her chest with a serious look. The two other girls visibly gulped. "I-i tripped earlier when we were searching for a place to hide t-that's why...". The raven-haired woman said nervously in excuse. Giselle eyed the brunette suspiciously and was about to ask, however.

"Let's get your ankle check tomorrow Karina unnie, also now that you two have already been found, let's all go to sleep people!". Ningning said before turning around to head back. Everyone followed the maknae and they all head back, except for the japanese who stayed behind with them. "You're not going with them Aeri? Isn't Ningning your roommate?". Karina asked and Giselle shake her head.

"I am going but first i have a question to ask you two...be honest". The japanese said and the brunette gulped sweat forming on her forehead. "W-what's your question then?". Minjeong said trying to mask her nervousness but failed due to her stuttering. "What were you two doing inside the closet earlier...".