14

Third Person's POV

"I swear I wasn't doing anything to her, you tell them Ning". Giselle said running for her life around the room because Karina was chasing her with a hanger, and there's Minjeong filming the entire scene while laughing. Ningning just stood there watching the entire chaos her two older members caused. "Here Ning hold this, i'll tackle Aeri". The brunette said and gave the maknae her phone before joining the two.

The slippers and hangers are now flying everywhere inside the room, as Karina and Minjeong chase the poor innocent japanese. "I can't believe they're older than me". Ningning said, sighing. "O-ouch Minjeong let me go!". The japanese groaned, her hands were pinned behind her back and the brunette was sitting on her legs. "Gotcha". The brunette said, Giselle tried to wiggle and break free from Minjeong's grip. "No no no, you got it all wrong. Karina i swear im telling the truth".

"You think i'll believe that?". The raven-haired said with scary look on her face making Giselle gulp as she close her eyes, waiting to get hit by their leader. "Giselle unnie's telling the truth, i was the one who sat on top of her". The maknae said, Giselle opened her eyes abd let out a sigh of relief. That was a close call to her life. "What?". The leader asked looking at their maknae.

"Thank you Ning for telling them and get off me Minjeong, you heavy dumb ass". The japanese said, the brunette let go of her hands and get off her. "What's the meaning of this Ning Yizhou?". Karina asked with crossed hands infront of her chest and eyebrows raised. Minjeong went beside Ningning and take her phone from the maknae's hand and turned the video off.

Ningning felt a little intimidated due to the older woman's cold stare. She rubbed her hands before speaking. "I was just curious...". The maknae trailed confusing the three girls. "Curious of what?". The raven asked and Ningning blushed, looking away to avoid her members stares.

"I swear Ning Yizhou if you don't tell us i wil-".

"I heard noises from your room earlier and i was curious of how you make those sounds. That's why i want to try it with Giselle unnie...out of curiosity i guess". The maknae admitted and the japanese blushed, meanwhile the two other girls stared at their maknae with mouths agape frozen in their current spots. "I- omg, Ning where did you learn about those things!". The raven asked still speechless.

"Oh come on unnie im not a kid anymore, i even know you two were having se-". Giselle quickly covered their maknae's mouth, this is too much for her to handle. "Ning you shouldn't say such a thing explicitly!". The japanese said, flustered. After Giselle said that the room went silent. If it wasn't for Karina's phone ringing all of them might've been stuck in that awkward situation for a long time.

"Hello? Oh, manager-nim why did you call?". The raven asked and put the phone on speaker so that the three other girls could listen to their conversation. "Whatever you do girls do, do not open your social media accounts okay? I was instructed by sooman to let you and Winter know that you two are staying there, you won't be able to fly home with Giselle and Ningning tomorrow". Their manager said on the other line. Giselle and Ningning looked at their two other members worriedly. "W-why?". Karina asked.

"I don't know if i can bring myself to explain it to you but, i want you to do what i said. Do you get me Karina?". The raven gulped. "Y-yes manager-nim". Their manager bid her goodbye before ending the call. "What was that about unnie why can't you and Minjeong unnie go home with us?". The maknae asked, both the brunette and the raven doesn't know how to answer her question since even they don't also know what's the reason why they can't go.