Prologue

In a lavish mansion, a girl was standing with the family. Her eyes were showing that she is shocked to hear something. She was wearing a nose pin and was in an off-shoulder top and jeans.

Girl: what? Village? No way, I am not going there and that's final.

Lady: but, Av...

Girl: no, means no, there is dust, think about my hair and skin and those farm animals. No way, I am not going there and that's final.

She goes.

On the other side, the scenario was not different only the difference was the boy was standing with the family in the room. He was wearing a jacket on a white shirt and blue jeans.

Boy: Dad, I have work so sorry, I can't come.

The boy goes.

On the road of the village, the boy was going with some friends and the girl was coming from the opposite direction with some village girls. The boy and the girl collided. The girl was about to fall but Boy holds her waist and arm. Their eyes lock.

It was the time of the morning where the boy was standing on the terrace and the girl was sleeping under the open sky. The boy smiled to see her.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Boy: I will not let anything happen to her. I will save her at any cost even if the cost will be my life.

Someone deep girl's face in the tank three, four times and she coughs. Her condition was not good.

A car was passing by the road at high speed and the girl was tied in a vertical glass tank and water was falling in that. Soon, the girl was struggling in the water then she closed her eyes.

The car collided with the tree and it blasts.

So, this is my new short story which I have started to change my mind. Hope you will like it.

Thank you.

I want suggestions on whether I should write it or not.