Cassian×Azriel

TW:smut, kinky

Cassian Pov.

I was sitting in the house of wind, starring at Velaris trough the giant windows. Feyre, Mor, Amren, Elain and Nesta went on a little trip to the summer court. Lucien was visting Vassa and Jurian and Ryhs was visting Helion.

So Azriel and me were alone, which normally is totally fine. But today it was...different.

The others are all gone for almost a week and will be for another. So maybe it's just cause I'm missing Nesta, but it never felt like that.

Az and I were training at the house of wind today and everything was fine. We decided to do a little fight, without weapons, just for fun and to get into it.

The sun was shining and it was getting hotter and hotter, so we took our shirts off and I couldn't help but stare at him.

His toned muscles glitterin with sweat in the sun. The dark tattoos and his even darker shadows swirling over his tanned skin. His scars making him even hotter. I wanted to just tackle him and kiss him senseless right then and there - but he is my brother after all.

His calm voice brought me back to reality, asking if everything was fine, but I could have sworn that I saw him grinning. Oh, he knew damn well what he was doing to me!

To not embarras myself completely I got back into a fighting stance, which also forced him to go back to training.

After an hour I excused myself and went to my room. Loosing every fight, cause there wasn't the slightest bit of concentration left in me, didn't help distracting me from my brother.

And now I'm sitting here on my bed, thinking about Azriel even though I know damn well I shouldn't be thinking about him like that. Sooner or later I'll become insane! I've already tried to please myself three times, but it won't work! No matter how much I think about Nesta, my thoughts always drift back to Azriel.

Imaginig my hand around my cock would be his I get closer to releasing. I'm grunting, moaning his name.

"Azriel!"

But then I realise what I am doing here and stop my thoughts, stop myself from coming, because it's not right.

"Ahh, what am I supposed to do!?", I ask more to myself, not awaiting anyone to answer, but then someone behind me does.

"Maybe you should let me help you"

It's nothing more but a whisper in the darkness. But it's enough for me to jump off of my bed and turn towards the voice. The voice that I'd recognise under thousands. And even though I knew who was standing there, I was still shocked when I looked into his hazel eyes - Azriel.

"How much did you hear?", warmth was spreading all over my cheeks.

"Enough..."

Mother above, please make me vanish! Azriel was looking at my eyes, but it seemed more like he was looking straight into my soul, knowing everything. Then his eyes wandered down and he started smirking.

"...and your 'problem' starts to look painful. But of course I can also just leave and we act like that never..."

"No!", he was looking at me, quirking an eyebrow up. Fuck, why does he have to look so hot?!

"Uhh...I mean...I-I'd like you to help me. If that's alright of course, y-you don't have to and I'm really sorry if I'm making you uncomf-"

Suddenly he was in front of me, kissing me. His lips were so soft and they tasted heavenly. A bit bitter, bis also sweet. His scarred hands on my cheeks and in my neck.