Peter Pan @3@ - Maddie Grace

Peter Pan @3@

"I hope he'll like this," you were making a daisy crown for yourself. Suddenly, you hear footsteps behind you. "Peter! Do you like the crown I'm making?" You turn around but the person who's standing there, isn't Pan. "Oh, sorry, I thought you were Peter Pan," you smile.

"I'm sorry, did I startle you love?" The man asked you.

"A little, but I'll be okay. Wait, you're Captain Hook right?" You ask.

"Yes love. Did Pan tell you about me?" He raised an eyebrow.

"Yeah he did." You sit down again.

"What'd he say? I was devilishly handsome?" He smirked.

"No..." you hesitate, "he said you were a one handed pirate with a drinking problem."

"Oh, I guess you can say I am. How would you like to see the world? Besides Neverland," he moved closer.

"I don't know, I'm perfectly happy here with Peter. If I did go, could he come too?"

"No, and he wouldn't want to come anyway. He doesn't like traveling, he sends his shadow to do everything. You love him, don't you," he looked over your shoulder.

"Yeah I do, and he loves me," you blush.

"Good," he grabs your waist and gags you, "now I have a way out. You're coming with me." He carries you to his ship, the Jolly Roger, and ungags you.

"What are you doing?!" You scream at him.

"Making sure Pan doesn't come after me," he binds your hands and throws you below deck.

You kick the door, "Peter will come rescue me!! I can promise you that! He never fails me!"

"I highly doubt that," Hook opened the door and brought in some food.

"And why's that?" You take the food.

"I already told you, he doesn't go anywhere. IF, he did rescue you, it would be his shadow. That's the true test, if he does love you, he'll come himself," he replied and smirked.

"I don't believe you," you throw the plate of food at him, "get out now!" He shrugged his shoulders and walked out. "My lost boy WILL come for me, I'm sure of it," you pick up the remaining food that's edible and eat it. Suddenly, you feel the boat beginning to move. You stand up and look around for something to make a signal with.

Then your eye catches a flint and steel, you remember what Pan taught you. Three flicks means help, but you're not sure how far from land you are. So you decide not to do it. You eventually fall asleep. You're jerked awake by someone shaking your shoulder.

"(Y/N)," the voice sounds very familiar. "Who is it?" You open your eyes.

"It me, Peter Pan. I've come to save you," he helps you up and opens the window.

"Peter!" You gasp, "I knew you'd come!"

-----------
Hey guys! Hope you guys like this! Comment and like, if you want!
- Madelaine