Peter Pan @2@ - Maddie Grace

Peter Pan @2@

You pull the cloak Pan gave you even closer. The night air is cold even though you're sitting by the fire. You feel a hand come around your waist, "enjoying the fire?"

"Yes, but the air's cold," you reply but don't turn around.

"I'm afraid there's nothing I can do about that. Except hold you close," you finally look at him and see the love in his eyes for you. So you slowly scoot closer to him. You feel the warmth of his chest against your back, and his heartbeat is comforting. You smile to yourself and close your eyes.

"If I may ask, how did you come to Neverland?" Pan laced his fingers with yours.

"I was on a ship with my parents, but we ran into a storm and the boat was capsized. I floated ashore here on a piece of wood," you open your eyes.

He wraps his arms around you and gives you a squeeze, "you'll be safe here."

Yawning, you stand up, "I should probably go to bed."

"Okay, I'll carry you to my room," he picks you up, carries you inside and plops you down on his bed, "you'll sleep with me."

"Sounds good," you sleepily smile.

As you climb under the covers, Pan slips his hand down your side and rests it on your thigh, "sweet dreams (Y/N)." You're still smiling as you drift off to sleep in his arms.

In the morning, he gently wakes you up, "(Y/N), get up. I want to show you something."

"Peter, it's not even light outside. I need to sleep!" You roll over.

"(Y/N)!" He slides you on top of him and quickly kisses you, then gradually, your kisses become longer.

"I don't mean to spoil the moment, but what did you want to show me?" You roll off him.

"Ugh, fine, but I thought we were having fun! Come with me," he stole one more kiss.

You smile and let Pan lead you outside, "where are we going?"

"To see the sun rise!" He replied.

"Oo, can't wait," you arrive on top of the hill just in time. The sky is starting to turn a light orange, then pink.

"Wow!! It looks like the sky's on fire!" You're amazed.

"I'm glad you liked it!" He kissed your cheek.

-----------
Hey guys! Hope you guys like this! Comment and like, if you want!
- Madelaine