CHAPTER 12: KAIRI'S (UN)FAVORITE WEEK (Part 4)

Time skip: New york

3rd person POV

Both kairi and kyo arrived in New York for the last part of kyo's UFC schedule. They arrived way too early and both of them strolling at the Midtown East on 2nd Avenue before checking in the hotel. As they strolling the street, kyo realizes a store he used to go and he decided to stop by there.

Kyo: (kaori-san, let's stop here for a while)

Kaori realizes the store but she couldn't read it.

Kairi: (what's store is this?)

Kyo: (candy store for mens)

Kairi confused with kyo's words and she decided to follow him to see what kind of store kyo wanted to visit. As both of them enter the store, the manager, joseph green greet kyo with a handshake and a side hug.

Joe: nice too see you, kyosuke. Long time no see!

Kyo: sorry joe, i'm pretty busy this couple of months as i need to prepare for my next fight on april 4th.

Joe: and who is this lovely lady, your wife?

Kairi blush heavily when joe said she was kyo's wife. Kairi fidgeting her finger and she lightly smile. Kyo blush a bit, but he lightly shake his head.

Kyo: no..this is my friend, kaori. I invited her to show her how i worked outside the octagon.

Joe: i see...well as usual?

Kyo: yes, show me the man cave

Joe: right this way!

Kairi and kyo follow joe to the place he was headed and kairi look around the place with an awe, and she saw a nice necktie.

Kairi: (that's a nice tie, you came here to buy some fancy ties?)

Kyo: *giggles* (not really, this is what i wanna buy)

Joe open the door to the place kyo called the man cave. As they enters the door, kairi's a bit stunned when she saw kyo is going for a cigar shopping.

Joe: so, are you having a usual, or you want to try something new?

Kyo: give the box of usual

Joe: Arturo Fuente Flor Fina 8-5-8, right away!

Joe grab the cigar box and handed to kyo. He still searching the humidor to see if he had anything else in mind.

Joe: anything else, kyosuke?

Kyo: yeah...can i have 2 boxes of E.P Carillo La Historia E-III

Joe: gotcha!

Kyo: and also 2 boxes of Olivia Serie V Melanio Figurado

Joe: right away!

Joe handed 4 boxes of cigar and he pays all the cost of all 5 boxes. Kyo thanks joe for the cigars and joe also thank him for the contribution and he wish kyo's luck for his next fight.

Both of them left the cigar shop and as they walk away from the scene, suddenly kairi intercept kyo's way and she clinch her waist and she pout while puffing her cheeks at kyo.

Kyo: (is there something wrong, kaori-san?)

Kairi: (you smoking!?)

Kyo: (yeah...i did..sorry for not telling you)

Kairi: (kyo, smoking is not good for you!)

Kyo: (you're 12 years too late to warn me)

Kairi: (what makes you smoking, kyo-san?)