CHAPTER 10: KAIRI'S FAVORITE WEEK (Part 2)

Fast forward: afternoon

Kyo is preparing himself to have a meet n greet at liddell's ice cream emporium. As kyo wear his hoodie jacket, he text kairi who is at the other room.

 As kyo wear his hoodie jacket, he text kairi who is at the other room

Kyo quickly left his room and head downstairs where kairi is waiting

Kyo quickly left his room and head downstairs where kairi is waiting. As he reach downstairs, he saw kairi is sitting at the lounge. He greet kairi and both of them enters the car quickly. Kyo drive the car and he headed towards the emporium.

Kairi: (where are we headed?)

Kyo: (to liddell's ice cream emporium)

Kairi: (so you'll have a meet n greet at the ice cream shop?)

Kyo: (yes. The ice cream emporium is my sponsor of the fight)

Kairi: (why do you need sponsor?)

Kyo: (Sponsorship can boost the fight hype and cash bonus. When i decided to meet and signing autographs, it will hype the fight and make my fight have a lot of viewers. And also i received a bonus from sponsor)

Kairi: (how much bonus they give?)

Kyo: ($80000 per fight)

Kairi: (so 6 million plus eighty thousand dollars)

Kyo: (yeah about that...i was half right when i said i received 6 million)

Kairi: (what! So how many you received?)

Kyo: (30 million plus the sponsor bonus)

Kairi: (30 million and 80 thousand dollars!?)

Kyo: (yes....just for a single fight. That includes, fight bonus, PPV bonus, champion bonus. That 6 million is a champion bonus)

Kairi: (you sure made a lot of money)

Kyo: (and nee-san want me to stop fighting)

Kairi: (Kyo-san, kana-san did that so you wouldn't have to sustain a serious injury. Especially you work in a dangerous sport!)

Kyo: (every sport is dangerous, kaori-san. It doesn't make a different even in professional wrestling)

Kairi: (you were right...but we never got out from our match with a bruises and cuts, or worse.)