CHAPTER 3: MAKE UP FROM 12 YEARS

Time skip: The next day

3rd person POV

Asuka already up from goodnight sleep and so does io and kairi. On the other hand, kyo is still sleeping and it's already afternoon, and those three women are shaking their heads to see kyo with his unproductive manners.

Io: (does UFC fighters ever wake up early?)

Asuka: *shaking kyo* (kyo-chan wake up)

Kyo: (5 more minutes...)

Asuka: (that's what you said for the last 5 hours)

Kyo: (5 more minutes....)

Asuka: (wakey wakey litoru burazaa) A/N: Asuka says with katakana

Kyo: (5...more...minutezzzz...)

Io: (wake up kyosuke-kun, we can go watch movies later on)

Kyo: (mmkay...zzzz)

Kairi: (please wake up kyo-san. We bought fried chicken!)

Kyo: *Loud Snore*

All three womens are staring at him with a straight face and it seems useless to wake him up. But then asuka has one last ultimate weapon to wake him up. She took out her phone and search something in youtube.

Kairi: (what are you doing kana-san?)

Asuka: (to wake this lazy arse kabigon up)

Asuka finally found a video that she was searching and she begin to play it with a full volume on.

Phone: (christiano ronaldo has a ball and GOOOOAAAALLLL!!!!)

Kyo: SIUUUUUU!!!!!

Kyos realizes that he got tricked, backstabbed and quite possibly bamboozled by her own sister. Io and kairi laugh their butt off while asuka is frowning at her brother.

Kyo: (not funny nee-san!)

Asuka: (get up and go get some shower and eat. Do i make myself clear!?)

Kyo: (yes nee-san)

Kyo quickly get off from bed and take some shower. Asuka shaking her heads at her brother as he still not change from his bad manners. Io and kairi laugh at it and asuka sigh

Asuka: (that boy never change)

Io: (how ironic that kyosuke-kun is the most intimidate fighter in the UFC and still scared of his own sister)

Asuka: (that's a first thing on the list if you want to date my brother, kaori)

Kairi: (i'm not gonna date him!)

Asuka: (yeah yeah....plus, he can be lazy and stupid sometimes)

Kyo: *in shower* (I heard that!!)

Asuka: (you supposed to!!)

Sometime later, kyo's done with a shower and he exit the bathroom with a fresh new clothes. And his clothes caught the eyes of those three womens.

 And his clothes caught the eyes of those three womens