CHAPTER 7: OUT FROM THE WRESTLEMANIA

Time skip: the next day

It's monday night raw and kyo is preparing for his main event promo with brock lesnar. Asuka is having a conversation with becky and kairi accompany kyo to meet with vince. Vince told kyo that in the ending promo, brock will attack kyo and the fight between them will occur. In that fight, brock will put kyo through the announcer table and he will brutally attack kyo with steel chair to his right arm and that will cause him his spot at wrestlemania.

When kairi hear the plan to make kyo out from wrestlemania picture, kairi is scared and worried if the promo turns bad or possibly worse.

Kairi: (kyo-san...is there any other way for you to get out from wrestlemania?)

Kyo: (i'm afraid not... This is the only way to push brock lesnar heel run)

Kairi: (it's dangerous for you to have such a dangerous promo. What if your hand broke during the attack?)

Kyo: (don't worry, me and brock will perform safely and he also didn't want to overdo it for my next fight)

Even so kyo said that to calm kairi down, but he got a much more brutal idea for the attack. Kyo meet with vince again and this time kyo ask kairi to not eavesdropping. Kyo explains his plan to make him cannot make it to wrestlemania. Vince approved kyo's plan and kairi run up to kyo with a puzzled look.

Kairi: (what did you say to vince-san?)

Kyo: (you'll see...)

Kairi is confused but she trust kyo's judgement on this. But her guts telling her that things will get worst, but she let the feelings slide. Kyo and kairo watch the rest of monday night raw while asuka is busy for her storyline to droo her SD womens champion. The time is now arrived and it's a promo with brock lesnar. Lesnar waiting for kyo at the gorilla and he is happy to see him.

Brock: what's up champ, ready for our promo?

Kyo: i'm ready brock...i just hope you didn't get the worst backlash ever.

Brock: don't worry about that..it's not a first time. And i am a bit disappointed that we can't have a proper match at wrestlemania. I was ready to drop the title and make you history to hold both WWE and UFC world champion.

Kyo: yeah...probably we can work together in the future.

Brock: yeah i like that

Heyman: sorry to interrupt your conversation, but our cue is up.

Brock: see you out there champ! *Fist bumping*

Kyo: see you *Fist Bumping*

Heyman: goodluck gentleman

Mike rome is announcing kyo's entrance as a winner of royal rumble, but brock's music hits and he interrupt the announcing with paul heyman. Kairi and kyo watch the promo at the small monitor in gorilla and kyo is waiting for his cue. Suddenly kairi hold his cheek and that surprises kyo who is warming up.

Kairi: (be safe out there, kyo-san)

Kyo: *gently pull kairi's hand down* (i will kaori-san)

Producer: kyosuke, 10 seconds left

Kyo: alright, let's do this

As heyman pulling a promo, suddenly kyo's music hits and the whole arena cheers upon kyo's arrival.