CHAPTER 6: AFTER THE RUMBLE

All superstar enjoying their night at the catering and most of the superstars are waiting for kyosuke to arrive to take pictures with him. Kyosuke arrived at the catering and all superstars are cheering when they saw him. But one superstar have her eyes shock to see him and that is kairi sane. She was so surprised as kyosuke wear a kairi sane t-shirt and that cause her to blush.

Some superstars took pictures with him but kyo told them it's okay to post online as long as no one mentions about him and asuka's siblings relationship.

Rollins: you must be hungry man...have some catering

Kyo: no thanks...i'm good

Bayley: aww come on, don't be shy...

Kyo: no...that catering is for WWE superstar, a UFC fighter like me should not touch a property of the house.

All WWE superstar are amuse with kyo's humbleness but all if them insist kyo to have a catering. Kyo still said no until asuka had enough. Asuka take some delicious meat and mashed potato and she decide to feed her brother.

Asuka: here kyo-chan....train is coming!

Kyo: nee-san no!

Asuka shove the fork in his mouth forcing him to eat. Kyo chew the food unamuse and all superstar watch both siblings with an aww...and some of them chuckled. Asuka feed her brother like a mother who feed a little kid, no one knows that asuka is a bit overcare about her brother and she treat him like a kid even though kyosuke is already in his 30's. Io laugh at it and she teases kyo.

Io: nee-chan's boy

Kyo: urusai...(shut up)

Becky: kyosuke, may i ask why didn't you want to tell the public about you relation with asuka?

Kyo: i want to make it a surprise for my upcoming UFC fight

Ziggler: so asuka accompany you for your walkout? This is gonna be great.

Kyo: oh not just her, kairi also accompany me!

All eyes now on kairi as her face blushes after kyo just told everyone about it. Asuka and io stare at kairi with a smug and kairi is nervous.

Kairi: i..i just wanna cheer him on his fight! It's not what you think!

Kyo: hey she's right. She ask for my permission for that and i allow it. Beside, i need all the help i can het for my moral support.

Everyone nods as they understands the reason, but the truth is, kairi wanna stay beside kyo and she feels happy whenever kyo is around. But io wanted to tease kairi so she raise her hand and ask kyo for something.

Io: kyosuke-kun, can i accompany you too?

Kairi: *gasp* what!?

Kyo: sure! It's good to have another one in the corner.

Kairi feel a bit unpleasure from io's sudden request, but to ensure that no one knows her secret feelings, she ket it slide. Many superstars ask questions about kyo's career and accomplishment. Kairi smiles as kyo tells a story about how he climb the mountain on his own without anyone's help especially when both asuka and kyo's parents passed away long time ago.

Miz: so buddy, what it feels when you finally reunited with asuka?

Kyo: it's amazing...we've been separated for 11 years when she wanted to pursue her professional wrestling career. I remember that when the highschool teacher told nee-san that her dreams were ridiculous. I've once told the same dream i've shared with my sister and yet the teacher gave me the same answer.

Gargano: man that's horrible...

Kyo: indeed, but since then i knew that i didn't have to walk the same path as my sister. So i signed up to train at one of the Gracie Jiu Jitsu gym in osaka. And believe it or not, royce gracie was there and he said i got a lot of potential in MMA so he trained me personally.