December 01

Dear Shawn,
Your family visited you yesterday. Your mom was so sad, she couldn't believe that her little boy was in a coma, same goes for Aaliyah and your father. They all had tears rolling down their cheeks as soon as they left. They couldn't stay because Aaliyah had school and some other things to do.

But before they left, your father had a little chat with me. He told me how he wanted me to make sure that you were doing good and to take good care of you. That day I made a promise. I said that I'd always be there for you.

And I will. Trust me. I won't break the promise I made to your father. I wish you'd wake up soon Shawn. I miss hugging you. I miss how sassy you were. I miss your singing voice. I just miss you. Like I said before, we all miss you. Nash misses you. Jack Johnson misses you. Jack Gilinsky misses you. Matthew misses you. Carter misses you. Taylor misses you. Aaron misses you. Hayes misses you. Everyone misses you. We all need you here Shawn. Please come soon.

Sincerely,
Cameron
Alexander
Dallas

____

Shortly after writing the letter, Aaron came. He looked around for Cameron but couldn't find him. He asked people if anyone had spotted him, no one did. He then decided to check the bathroom. There he heard a sobbing sound coming from one of the stalls. Aaron knocked on the stall ever so lightly. "Cam?" He asked.

No answer. "Cameron?" He asked once again. Still no answer. "Cameron, are you alright?" That's when Aaron finally gained a response.

"I-I don't know anymore."