Chapter 1

This is my first time writing a One Direction Faniction, I hope you like it! I will try to respond to all the comment I get!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 1

“I get it Matthew,” I told my boss, really pissed off he called me in the middle of a mission. I mean seriously, how am I supposed to be a good spy when my boss is calling me every hour just to make my life more difficult. “Matthew, for god’s sake! Let me get the information, and then I’ll call you and tell you everything,” I whispered frantically into the phone, seeing my date, or assignment, walking up the street to meet me at the restaurant. “Lucy, please listen to me,” Matthew tried to tell me but I hung up on him.

                The man walked up to me with a smile on his face. He was wearing a plain t-shirt and jeans, normal attire for a little lunch date. “Hi, Mary, It’s nice to see you again,” the man said smiling, using my fake name. “It’s nice to see you too, Adam,” I replied, smiling politely. “Shall we,” he asked, opening the door to the little café. “We shall,” I replied, walking into the little café and taking a seat near the back.

                A waitress came and took our drinks, and I propped my elbows on the table, and put my head in my hands looking at Adam. “You know, I never asked what you do for a living,” I told him, trying to seem uninterested. In reality though, I’m hoping that he will tell me that he makes fake passports and IDs, and then I could arrest him. He shifted in his seat uneasily. “Well, you see,” he started nervously, until he was cut off by my phone signaling I had a text.

I glanced at my phone and groaned. What does Matthew freaking want? I opened the message, and then read it quickly. “Adam is not your assignment. Sorry, gave you wrong file, emailed u ur real file!”

“Really Matthew,” I muttered aloud. “Whose Matthew,” Adam asked, an eyebrow raised. I smiled at him. “My brother Matthew, he just got in a car crash. I’m so sorry but I have to cut this date short,” I told Adam, lying naturally and smoothly, showing concern in my eyes for my “brother”.

“Oh, that’s ok, go make sure your brother is okay,” Adam replied. I smiled, and left without another word. I called Matthew and yelled at him. “Are you serious? You are such a lousy boss! This is, what, the sixth time you gave me the wrong file,” I screamed into the phone, slamming the door of my car furiously. Matthew doesn’t care that I yell at him. He knows I have anger issues, so he lets me scream at him even though he’s my boss.

“I'm sorry, but you’ll be glad to know who your new assignment is,” Matthew said rather excitedly. “Who,” I sighed, over my anger. “Niall Horan from One Direction,” Matthew squealed. Matthew, the most serious person I know, squealed the name of my assignment. Squealed! “Who,” I asked rather lazily. Matthew gasped. “Only the hottest boy band around! How do you not know them,” he asked unbelievably. “Aww, Matthew! I always knew you were gay,” I told him, laughing. “I am NOT gay,” Matthew defended. I chuckled. “Sure you’re not,” I said, “Just tell me what I have to do.”  

“Well, you have to…hmm let me scan the file… you have to-NO,” Matthew suddenly yelled frantically. “What the hell Mathew,” I screamed at him as I veered off the road, narrowly missing running into another car. “I’m sorry,” Matthew apologized. It’s just this assignment is an umm… murder.”