Chapter two - My Shadow

I looked up , something was carrying me , who could it be? Was it a thing or was it a person? I felt it's large arms carrying me .
It was definitely a person.
It was a man.

I lost track of what I was thinking of before his big muscle arms distracted me .
I don't know where I am , I don't want to open my eyes, what if he puts me down and makes me walk? I like the feeling of his nice warm arms holding m...

I heard a voice , my Mind went blank I was no longer in his muscley arms , I still wouldn't make a move . I listened closely to the voices. I heard the deep voice , but I only heard some parts.

"Why did you bring her here"

Where was I ? Why wasn't he suppose to bring me here?
I heard the second voice..

"The shadows were following her , she's important I know she is . The shadow was testing her ability of not being afraid"

The second man started to yell.

"DID SHE PASS THE TEST, IF SHE DID NOT THEN YOU HAVE PUT US AND THE FAMILY IN GREAT DANGER, YOU DO NOT BRING CHILDREN HERE"

That was it , I lost it.

"I AM NOT A CHILD!" Audre yelled.

They all looked at me , I got scared again.. I lost it. I lost my control , I lost my cover.
They all glared at me waiting for me to talk again , I backed down and waited for them to speak.

" And who are you?.

I was quiet