Chapter Four - I can't hide

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

When he threw me on his shoulder I let out a little whimper, it hurt, I tried not to show my weakness, when I made a sound of hurt I noticed him looking at me with such a care in his eyes. Did he really care about me or was I just seeing things? Was he going to say sorry. Of course not, how rude .
He put me on the floor of a cold cement, I shivered, he wasn't looking at me this time, this time he just walked away. He didn't even take a little look at me. Do I really look that ugly? I can't hold in my tears any longer. I started to sob, there was no way out, I cried more I felt myself get a little louder. I tried to be quiet but I was so lost and I felt so empty.

Why did they just leave me in here?

What do they want with me?

What are they going to do to me when they find out I mean nothing to them?

I must hide. I started to look around the dark room I was in and I saw a bed like in a chamber. I went to it and hid under the thing they called a bed. I covered myself up the sheet they left in here, it smelled like a bad odor . I didn't want to know what it was. I heard someone sit on a bed, they sounded like they were right above me.

I cried .

And cried ...

I finally stopped crying when I heard the door open .. and then close. I wasn't expecting anyone to leave . I got from under the so called bed and looked around for a sign, something to help me get out of here. I saw a light. I looked beyond that light and I saw the light reflect off of something, I hid back under the bed. I heard the keys dangling.

Someone was coming, I tried to hold my breath so the tears wouldn't come out. I almost passed out, they passed by like I wasn't even here.
Did they know I was here?

I tried to move but I heard someone else coming. What were they looking for?
I kept hiding, I didn't want to move, at the same time I wanted to run away and never look back.
I need help. I want to go away. I want to stop hiding.