Chapter One - Audre

I was walking when I noticed someone following me . I didn't want to look , I was to scared.
I heard a whisper

*don't be afraid*

I started to walk faster and faster until it came to a run, I was breathing hard, scared of what it could be. I heard it again , but it said something different. I listened ...

*run, run as fast as you can, you can't hide from me , I'm your shadow*

I stopped ...

I yelled "WHO ARE YOU?!? WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME?!? SHOW YOURSELF!"

I heard the footsteps .. then it was silent, I heard my heart start to beat faster and faster from the silence.

"Don't Be afraid of me. I'm only your shadow"

I looked around trying to find the voice, still nothing . Nothing was making sense. Nothing was becoming more of a nothing.

"Don't Be afraid of the dark my little one"

"It's not dark, I don't know what your talking about" said Audre

The lights start to shut off one by one, my heart starts to pound , I can hear someone shutting them off , I ran to the last light and hoped that they would leave this one on , and I was wrong, they shut it off. I stood there waiting , waiting for a noise, even a voice, I stood there waiting ... waiting for a sign to run .

I felt like I was there for hours , I looked at my watch , it's only been fifteen minutes.

I looked up , *why didn't I think of this before* I used my watch light to look around.
I heard the voice again , but it sounded like it was right next to me.

"Shhh, turn off the light"

My watch light burned out, I screamed, I couldn't take it no more, I feel to my knees and cried.

--------------------------------------------------------

Don't forget to comment what you think ^-^, If you have an idea of what should happen, comment, of you like it favorite opinions matter