Chapter Five - Friends

I turned over to look at the second person they saw me !!
I didn't know what to do, my breath started to get heavier and heavier ..
They were coming to me, I don't know if I should scream, run or just stay still. So I staid still and they walked right by me, I thought they saw me.

I heard a voice talking.

"Where is she?" said a girl to my right.

"I don't know, but we don't have that much time, they are going to come back" said a man to the left of her.

how did they know I was hiding, I whispered just enough for them to hear me, but not to find me.

"I'm here, who are you guys" I whispered

The girl started looking around while the man talked back.
"I'm Dalt and she's kat, we are here because we saw that man carry you over here and we thought you needed help."

"Are you lying" I whispered .

"No, I'm not I want to help you, there is no lie." said Dalt.

I came out from hiding and then all of a sudden we heard a noise.

"THUMP THUMP THUMP"

I went back into my hiding spot , I watched the women and man scramble looking for somewhere, but there was no where so I grabbed them by there rist and pulled them in with me.

"I THOUGHT I HEARD VOICES IN HERE, WHERE ARE THEY AND HOW DID THEY GET IN!!"

"I don't know ser" said a little girl

I looked around trying not to make noise looking for that little girl, but we could only hear her not see her.