𝑨𝒊𝒔𝒉𝒂/𝑱𝒆𝒏𝒏𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒆❜𝒔 𝑩𝒐𝒚𝒇𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒅

The dark red haired woman with green eyes showed her phone "No doubt thats absolutely Aisha" The girl said

The dark red haired woman with green eyes showed her phone "No doubt thats absolutely Aisha" The girl said. Two men looked at her phone showing the Instagram post that Aisha posted. The blue eyed man with white hair looked at their boss "I thought you said your daughter didn't have social media" The guy asked. "She didn't.." The man put his hands on his lips thinking. "I don't think Aisha having a social media presence wouldn't be a problem to the campaign" The lady replied.  "But I brought this to your attention cause I got concerned about something my daughter saw" 

"Is Aisha alright?" The guy was worried "My daughter mentioned she found Aisha's account because she saw a picture of some hot guys looking like royalty and such" the lady said "She clicked it and it brought it to Aisha's account, I usually passed this off as a photoshop or something but it looked real because of that background"

"Its Aisha's apartment" The guy who was worried was now determined to visit Jennette "maybe Aisha had a friend over and they photoshopped it?" the guy with blue eyes said. "No thats definitely not photoshopped she must've been too much into the internet. I'm taking the reminder as a day off" The guy replied. 

"WHAT?!" both gasped. "Yeah I need a break and besides both of you helped me too much and i need to ask Aisha about this" 

"Th-thank you sir" The guy was like crying like a baby for having a break "but the campaign-" the girl was cut off "One half-day wont kill us, now go" 

"YES SIR!" both of them smiled and went off.

The man then took out his phone and called his husband "Hey sweetie I think we need to pay Aisha a visit" The man told.

32

32

"This is a camera" Aisha said "Why is it here?" Lucas asked "Well, Mrs. Oats told me if I can take a picture of you guys I get to get some cash. Which I can manage" I said "Why does she want that?" John asked "Because of her stupid fantasy she thinks you guys are my stupid boyfriends" I blushed "And.. also because she is going to get old and she is close to death.. and I really like her so if anyone ask just tell them your my boyfriends or whatever" I rolled my eyes as I calmed down. "Its funny elder humans here doesn't seem to be terrifying as the other nobles we have" Camilo said "Ah yes, but! Lets just get this picture with. Wear your human clothes now. HURRY!" I yelled. They all dashed.