Changing the story part 2

It has been a couple of weeks since ijekiel arrived and i have now become comfortable around him though at first i was a little nervous because i never had an older sibling and HANDSOME on top of that.

I started processing my plan into action two weeks after ijekiel came. I first started showing my intelligence to the maids in the mansion and soon enough rumours about me being very intellectual started spreading. Just like i predicted the duke ended up hearing about this and tried testing me.

He may have thought he was sneaky but i was 10 steps ahead, he often left few financial and political related papers on my desk 'accidentally'. And me knowing it was all a test did those papers and returned them to his office. The duke then started taking me to parties now knowing that i was actually intelligent. BUT why did he never do this to jennette openly? i always had a problem figuring that out.

All I know was he do care for Jennette but not showing it.. I already read a few chapters and I have not finished the others which would be a problem..

Amongst this all, i of course did not forget to remain a good relationship with ijekiel which would obviously benefit me in the future. And who could avoid this CUTIE anyways. 

'Athanasia would'

I started looking for some noble families also because it was important and because...

It would help me..

CHANGE JENNETTE MARGARITA'S FATE 

and bonus..

ATHAINASIA AND CLAUDE

Time skip- (Jennette is now 14) Debuntent day

i was now in the bath getting ready for tonight's ball. I am very nervous because i have to avoid being seen by his majesty and i have to make a good impression on society.

these past 2 years were nothing special just me helping the duke and getting my reputation boost up slowly. And also now me and ijekiel are like inseparable 'couple' . Not to mention he is SUPER overprotective literally. Now i only have to be careful of the chaos in the webtoon.

Did I mention that Ijekel is my first dance? Oh I am so excited! When I first told Ijekel that I would dance with him first if I could he looked like he did not care but when he turned around he started blushing hard. I mean who wouldn't want to dance with Jennette she is so beautiful like Athainasia.

My dress different from jennete's dress though- Since the duke is more open to me now, he allowed me to choose my dress instead of the rat (her aunt-).

This is the dress:

(just combine them)

(just combine them)

This is the hair:

After getting ready, all the maids especially my personal maid, were crying and hugging each other

'our young lady had grown so well!'

'we did a great job'

I honestly thought it a fairy from a mystic world not me. Downstairs were uncle roger and ijekiel and their jaws dropped whey they saw me. Ijekiel was the most baffled and couldn't speak.

"how- how do I look?" I asked

"You look like a goddess Jettie" he smiled blushing

"hehe you look charming as well!" i squealed looking at him. The charisma flower name really suited him now that i saw him clearly.

"shall we go inside the carriage?" asked Ijekel handing me his hand

We got in the carriage and coincidentally i sat beside Ijekel with Roger infront of us

We got in the carriage and coincidentally i sat beside Ijekel with Roger infront of us. We were both a little close and both of us were burning inside. Roger just looked at both of us being nervous

' this is going to be a long night I guess-'