𝕴𝖙𝖘 𝕿𝖎𝖒𝖊

I had already met Hari's step-brother which I was happy to meet. But thats not the topic for today's chapter.. Today is the day where me and my friends of course Ijekiel going back to Obelia. Me and Ijekiel had to go back for the female lead's birthday. 

And I am going to find a present for her there. 

I was eating sweets with a sighed upset face

I was eating sweets with a sighed upset face. Hari and Louise noticed "Unnie? Why are you sighing?" Asked by Louise "I'm alright Louise.. its just that.. I didn't wanna go there" I made a sigh. The people in the Vasita household knows that I am from the royal family.

"Don't worry unnie! We will be there at the ball for you!" Louise smiled. Right now we are in a cafe from the Oritza empire. Since we are having a break from the road.

We were now done having relaxation and started to get back to the carriage. Its time to meet the female lead. 

we had now arrived at Obelia and stayed at the Alphesus household. Sir Roger gave us a warm welcome from the household. He gave me a warm smile with the others. As I relaxed. I took out the dress that I ordered, nope. I made it hehe! I wanted to make a dress that only I could make something that could impress my friends. 

I then invited Hari and Louise inside to check the dress and they were stunned to see the stunning dress.

The dress had white light blue fluffy clouds from the bottom to the top, it had golden roses and butterflies around it. At the back it had an angel wing. "I even made a tiara" I smiled. The tiara was gold and it had beautiful small blue jewels that were sapphire's with little blue flowers. 

The thing is.. before, I started to learn magic. Since I wanted to test it out so I did. And it was really helpful. "Now this is a secret" I made hush sign. I started to put magic to the dress and the dress's butterflies started to move and spanned around. The blue clothing that had gold started to look like the ocean. 

The girls were shocked "AMAZING!" they gasped and I chuckled, "Isn't it pretty?" 

I mean even If i made it better wouldn't Athanasia's be better than mine? I thought. "This isn't the only how the dress looks.." I smiled. I then used another magic and the fluffy clouds turned to flower pink roses and the butterflies turned to white birds and the angel wings started to become a bow. 

Pink roses were around the dress and the tiara became a vined flower crown. "BOTH DESIGNS ARE SPECTACULUS!" Hari made a wide gasp and sparkling eyes.

A knock on the door was heard. "Hari, Louise, and Jettie.. Its time to buy the princess a present" it was John! "Ah! Just wait!" I then disappeared the dress with my own hands and made Louise open the door

"Brother!" Louise smiled. We then went down stairs to meet the others. We were now on the village to buy items. Me and the others went to the dressing shop. "hmm..what do you think the princess would like?" Asked Ijekiel "I don't know" Louise looked at him "Do I look like I know her?" she asked

I giggled and looked at the window and saw a place where it had some jewelries and snow globes. "I think I know what present I am going to give her" I smiled. I excused myself and went there. I picked the best snow globe where it lit up like the moon and one jewelry.

As we were done picking some presents for the princess, we left to prepare ourselves, We only have a couple of hours left. The design I picked was the butterfly one.

I didn't let any maids to dress me up and did it solo. As I opened the doors the people looked at me in a gasped face. I went down to the stairs and Sir. Roger and the others were also stunned to see me "What? is there something on my face?" I asked "no.. its just that.." Cabel muttered. "Your pretty.." the three boys complimented me. Cabel, Ijekiel, and John. "Oh thank you!" I smiled "Wait.. Why aren't you wearing your ring?" Asked Sir Roger "Well, I thought of not hiding it anymore" I smiled

Once I showed I am one of the royal family I will leave immediately.

I will leave with no hesitation..