Countryhumans and organizations get drunk (oh god)

Another request, and yes Germany is still the legal son of EU.. and everytime EU is drunk he protects Germany with his entire life.

In a nutshell the office turned into a accidental world war three and everybody beats up everybody for no reason.
No hard feelings to each other though. I blame vodka for it looking like water.

UN was having a stressful day and EU walked in with two vodka bottles.
'Russia said that this water is magical and makes stress go away, wanna drink the entire thing and see if it works?' EU asked.
'YES! I NEED TO TAKE A REST!' UN yelled before taking a sip. 'Ew... just chug it the taste is weird.' UN commented before chugging the bottle, EU did so.

Oh Eu... did you learn your lesson from the last oneshot?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

EU and UN entered the public office with France and the others.. Germany had a private office since his wings always get in the way and public office chairs aren't wing friendly, yes Poland also had his own Office and so does Czechia.

EU tries to smack Russia with the bottle for "self Defence" even though nothing happened and then chased America and swung the bottle at America who took the hit and fell onto the ground.

UK noticed this and whipped out his phone and connected it to the security camera. Germany was starting to notice this and gestured France to stop EU from whatever the hell he is doing. She approached EU.

'N-mr EU- we are in a working space.' EU ignored her and smacked her with a pan that was nearby, knocking France out. America and EU got in a fight where EU took a bat nearby and America used a fire extinguisher for some reason.

UN saw Germany and Germany knew that he probably wasn't sober so he locked the door in his office and went back to work, hopefully this disaster will be over soon. UN walked over to Germany and knocked the door. Germany pretended to not hear and fluttered his wings to relax a bit.

UN rolled his eyes for Germany missing out and offered Australia the "anti stress" potion that Russia gave them, AKA vodka and Australia gladly took it. He drank the bottle, not noticing the smell and eventually started to beat up New Zealand for not having a laser kiwi as their flag.

'EY AUSSIE CALM DOWN! ARE YOU DRUNK?!' New Zealand fought back in defense. The two brothers started to fight and ASEAN had to break them up by whacking one of them with a pot and dragging them away while the other was tied to a chair and in a corner. UK was laughing the in background. EU noticed Germany and walked over to the glass walls of the office.

'Germany~ come out and join the party' EU said. Germany shook his head and used his wing to knock down some sighed papers from his table to a basket filled with his finished papers.
'No mr EU.' Germany said, refusing to join this disaster. Everybody was beating each other up and he didn't feel like hiding his wings today, no hiding wings, no back pain. It's a fair trade.

'Germany! I'm your father! I say come out! *hic*' EU says while playing with the doorknob.
'Nuh-uh. Last time you literally adopted me three NATO out the window.' He pointed at UN who smacked NATO saying "get tricked you FOOL." NATO seemed annoyed but didn't fight since they had the same power level. Germany was lower than EU and he knew that so the glass walls kept him safe and peaceful.

EU warned him one last time before reaching in his suit to get a Bobby pin and a lock pick and started fiddling with the lock. EU had talent when drunk somehow, when sober he would fail miserably and give up.
'EU NEIN!!'
'It's father to you my son.' EU said before unlocking the door. Germany tried to open the window and flapped his wings a bit before EU snuck up to him and grabbed Germany by the legs.

Germany flapped the wings aggressively, the scene between the two looked like a person trying to hold onto a pigeon that accidentally broke in. UK turned the camera to them and snickered at the poor German.
'NEINNNNN!!' He screamed. 'I WANT TO DO ARBEIT (work) IN PEACE!'