𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐞

a/n: containts spoilers, from mom! Please don't read unless you've watched the movie.

"So what's your universe like?" she had asked him softly "It's really beautiful, I wish I could show you" he said and she gave him a warm smile "maybe someday" she said. "I love you. I love you in every universe" he said and she felt her eyes tear up at the sound of that. Her strange was  dead but this one right here made her feel loved.

"It's not that I don't want to care for someone or have someone care for me it's just.. I get scared" he said "yeah" she nodded. She placed her hand on his cheek and gave him a soft smile "face your fears, Dr. Strange".

It had been months, since that incident had occurred and Stephen had been thinking about her a lot lately. He then decided to visit her and bring her to this reality since he had promised her long ago.

And so he did, he opened a portal and went to her reality. He found her working and so be walked up to her. "Christine" he said softly. "Stephen?"she asked turning her head to make sure it's him. "What-what are you doing here?" she asked softly, walking up to him giving him a tight hug. He wrapped his arms around her "so if I recall correctly I promised to bring you to my universe?" He asked. "You did, so that's what you're doing here?" she asked

"One of the reasons. You will find the rest soon" he said "so what do you say,are you coming?" he asked her "only if get me crème bule!" she said. "You've got my promise" he said, "I'm coming then" she laughed softly. He took her hand in his and helped her step into his universe with him right behind her.

"This is the Sactrum" he said "where I live and-"he said "I know" she smiled softly "well, how about a walk in New York and then I promise crème bule" he said softly and she laughed softly "alright stephen" she said. They walked through the New York streets and they talked about how their lives had been lately.

It wasn't until half an hour later that both of them were sitting in a bench in the park both eating crème bule. The Cloak instantly wrapped around Christine's shoulders "I think he likes you" he said "I like you too cloak" she said softly. The cloak stayed around Christine keeping her warm.

She laughed softly as they talked and stayed there for a while "thanks for the crème bule" she said softly but I really should be going home" she said "stay here only for tonight" he said not willing to let her go just yet.

She looked at him unsure but she gave a soft smile "Alright, I will stay just tonight though,okay?" she said "alright just tonight" he said.

Fast Forward to Few Months Later

"Stephen!" She yelled across the Sactrum. "Quit the bullshit and come here" she said. He appeared through a portal scaring her "God, are you trying to give me a heart attack?" she asked placing her hand on her chest "Sorry" he said softly "I brought my stuff" she said softly giving him a smile "You did?" he asked and she nodded. "Welcome home then" he said taking her in his arms and placing a kiss on the crook of her neck.

"Thank you" she smiled still in his arm. "You forgot the watch the other day" she said softly handing it to him. " thank you" he said placing it around his wrist. "It's only fair if I give you this" he said softly Turing her around and placing the heart necklace on her which wrote "i love you in every universe" .

She smiled "thanks" she said. "Are you sure about us?" She asked later that night after her stuff where carefully put in the house. "I'm" he said pulling her close to him on their bed. A while later she asked before falling asleep "Are you happy?". "Yes" and he truly was. Because in this universe the had his Christine.