𝐯𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬 𝐝𝐚𝐲

a/n; I'm a day late but I was feeling soft + plus the trailer came out yesterday (watch it in case you haven't) <3. This is set after MoM

Christine walked to the nurses station and placed her tablet down after finishing updating her patient's chart. She sighed and walked away going back to the ER. She excepted a call from Stephen today as he was back from whatever he was doing but still no call.

She began getting worried that something had happened to him or even worse blipped like five years ago. Or, did she mention the whole multiverse thing? Yeah, that too, couldn't possibly get worse after that. Okay fine it would if he was dead, but we all know him so disclaimer; he's alive. But the more the hour past the more worried she got, so she began twisting her wedding ring in her finger along with her engagement one.

But he was just late, as always. Like most of the time but he did have a reason this time. He did, me as I writer I can definitely confirm that.

So,since Stephen didn't call her she did. She made a call. She went out of the hospital and gave him call waiting for him to pick it up. Once he did, her heart went back to its place "hi" she said softly "hi" he said softly "you know I didn't forget you" he said "oh yeah right" she laughed softly "turn around" he said "what?" she asked confused as she turned around and saw him "what are you doing here?" she asked closing the phone and hugging him tightly. "Well, can't I pay a visit to my wife?" he asked "I didn't say you couldn't" she smiled softly

"I missed you" he mumbled in her neck softly. "Hm I did too" she said staying longer in his arms, not wanting to move at all. " What's wrong?" he asked after a few minutes. "I thought you were dead" she said. "We have a past" she said laughing. "I'm fine,We're fine" he ensured her giving her a soft forehead kiss. "If it makes you feel any better, I'm goi g to step down as sorcerer supreme and just teach" he said. "Don't do this for me,do this only if you want to" she whispered still in his arms.

"I'm telling you, I do want this,I wouldn't do it otherwise" he reassured her. "Alright then" she said softly giving him a quick smile. "I have to go now,will I see you tonight right?" she asked "of course I got plans" he said.

She laughed "Stephen Strange has made plans for Valentines Day, that's new" "oh come on" he said. She laughed softly "alright, will you tell me or is it a surprise?" she asked "surprise" he said pressing a soft kiss on her lips.

"Dr Palmer to the ER" she sighed "this is my cue" she said, " I will see you" he said "bye Stephen" she smiled softly. "See you later Christine" he said softly.

Once her shift was over she packed her purse and walked out of the hospital walking to where now she and Stephen were staying, in the Sanctum Sanctorum. She opened the huge doors of the house and locked behind her. "Stephen?im home" she called. As she took of her coat and placed in along with her purse on the hanger.

"hi" he said softly wrapping his arms around her waist and she immediately relaxed "how was work?" he asked "tiring" she said softly "I hope you don't feel that tired cause we need to go somewhere" he said. "Where?" she asked. "Well," he opened a portal and stepped on the other Sadie offering his hand to her. She was still not used to this even after all these years. She took his hand and stepped on the other side.

"You know I still can't get used to this" she laughed softly. "We have plenty of time" he asked. "No way-" she said when she realized where they were. "No way" she said "Stephen are you serious?Thank you!" she said hugging her husband tightly. "You are very much welcome" he said "I really did hope to have sometime with you alone. No distractions" he said softly keeping her close to him. "I agree" he said. "Happy Valentines Day sweetheart" he said. "Happy Valentines Day Stephen, I love you" she said softly.