Chapter 18

Chapter 18:

-Niall's POV-

I left her there on the sidewalk, frozen. I felt terrible, but I couldn't let her win again. She's had sex. with someone else. Do you know how painful that is? I walk through the crowd trying to keep from being noticed by fans. When I turned the corner, I hailed a taxi and slowly slipped in, muttering the directions to driver. 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Can I get the key for my room?" I ask the woman at the desk in the hotel lobby. In the corner of my eye I see a girl running up the stairs. 

"Here you go Mr. Horan."I take the key from the lady and get into the elevator. I run my fingers through my hair. This is all just a dream, when I wake up Camilla will be next to me. Her head lying on my chest and her light brown hair fallen on her face. The elevator dings and the doors slide open. I see Harry leaving Camilla's room and going into his. She's not my girlfriend anymore, so I can't say anything. She sure moves on fast. I drag myself into my room and throw myself onto my bed. What did she see in Harry? I thought Harry was my best friend. I need to talk to someone. I slip out of my room and knock gently on Zayn's door. We were the closest, like Louis and Harry. Zayn and I were like brothers. 

"Ey man, come in. I heard what happened." I walk into the room with Zayn following me. I drop onto his couch and look at him.

"What do I do? She's my world. I can't live without her." I feel tears dropping onto my cheeks. 

"Look," Zayn drops down beside me, putting a arm around my shoulders, " It'll be OK, she obviously knows she's done something wrong," 

"I know that but, will we ever be together?" I wipe the tears away from my under eyes.

"I don't know man, I really don't know," Zayn pats my head.

"How can I forgive her though, she had sex with Harry," I mutter in disbelief. Suddenly, there's a knock at the door. Zayn gets up to open it and I try to see whose in the doorway. I can't hear anything but mutters and Zayn trying to keep someone from coming in. I get up and peer into the hall. Harry. I push Zayn aside and look at him. 

"You dare show your face here after all that you've done?!" I boom and push Harry into the wall.

"Calm down Niall," Zayn grabs my shoulders and tries to keep me from beating the shit out of Harry. While Zayn's holding me, and he's surprisingly strong, Harry runs off to his bedroom.

"YEAH RUN!" I shout and head into my room slamming the door.

"Niall please," I hear Zayn mutter before closing his door. I just want everything to be normal again. I should call Andie. Maybe she can help, she's always helped our relationship.

I grab my phone and dial in her number, waiting for her to pick up.

"Hey Niall!" a cheerful voice answers.

"Hey..." I mumble.

"What's wrong?" suddenly her voiced changed to have a concerned voice.

I explain everything, in heart breaking detail. She understandingly agrees to come help us out, even though she said that Camilla obviously didn't mean to do that. I know my self that Harry's a tease. Before she hangs up, she assures me everything will be OK and that she'll be here tomorrow at 9pm.

I hope she's right. I hope everyone is right.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

It's finally 9pm. I've been in my room all day, I tried my hardest to leave the room, but I just couldn't. I didn't want to face the world. I ordered room service, I stuffed my face with ice cream, cake, burgers, and almost everything on the menu. My room was now silent and dark. Waiting for that knock on the door that would rescue everything. I waited and waited. I checked the time again, it read 10:45pm. Where was she? Wasn't she supposed to come at 9? I left my room, I was wearing baggy grey sweats and a white t-shirt. My hair was loosely hanging on my forehead. I looked up and down the hall. No one. I felt my phone vibrate in my right pocket. I unlocked it and the text message read:

Andieisamazing: Sorry I'm going to be late, no taxi's have came to the airport yet. I'll help you out tomorrow. I'll be at the hotel in 2 or 3 hours. love you Niall, stay strong x

I sighed with relief. She will be coming, thank god. I went back into my room and fell into my messy covers. I shut my eyes and drifted off into uncomfortable sleep.

VOTE&COMMENT&FAN 

Thanks for reading everyone, can't wait to write chapter 19 for you lovely people <3