Chapter 6

Chapter 6:

I thought Niall wasn't going to show up. Suddenly I'm flooded with many emotions. I feel angry and hurt because he didn't show up and NOTHING went the way I planned. I'm so happy to see him and I want to hug him but I don't.

"Hey babe!" Niall puts his arms up signaling for a hug. I stare at him with a blank expression and get into the cab.

"Bye Niall," I'm about to slam the cab door when Niall lunges for the door at grabs it at the last moment. Gripping it strongly, He looks at me with the look. He gave me that look before. It always meant the same thing; stop being crazy and come with me. I can't decide what to do, so I look at Andrea for help. She nods and nudges me gently. I slowly get out the car and Niall helps me take my luggage out silently. I say bye to Andrea softly and walk in defeat to Niall's grey car.

"How was the flight?" Niall purrs in his deep irish accent as he shifts the gear and drives out of the u shaped driving lane. 

"It was ok," I answer plainly as we pull onto a street called Rodeo Dr. I open my eyes wide and my jaw drops. This street is beautiful

"It's amazin' righ?" Niall smiles as he keeps his eyes on the road.

"Mhhm," I agree and keep looking out the window in awe. The sun shines brightly across the top of the shopping centres and restaurants. The palm trees hovering above the busy road with shiny convertibles, so many people crowd the streets yet everyone is so happy. In Dublin, people would be cussing already if the town was this crowded.

"Why the hell are you mad Camilla? What did I do again?" Niall shouts, obviously frustrated. "I try my best to please you, yet nothing works!" 

"Are you kidding me?" I turn to Niall. 

"Are you honestly going to start this right now?! You flew me out here promising you'd pick me up and we'd have so much fun right? BUT NO! You were THREE HOURS LATE.  You could have at least called!" I hollered at him  waving my hands around.

Niall silently looks ahead and takes in everything I said. After a moment of silence, we pull into the hotel valet parking and begins to open his mouth.

'I was late because of this," Niall softly says pointing ahead. I turn my head to face the direction he's pointing to. I gasp, there's a big banner that is written in Niall's handwriting that read:

Welcome Camilla <3 

Immediately I feel a pang of guilt. I look at the sign with purple and gold, my favorite colors, balloons twisted around it. 4 boys and a depressing hotel staff are standing around it. I can tell the 4 boys are in the band with Niall. I look at Niall with tears in my eyes.

"I'm so sorry," I mutter and grab Niall by the neck. 

"It's fine love, you had no idea. Can't blame ye." Niall flashes me a forgiving smile as he strokes the back of my hair.

He's done it again. 

P.S. if you don't understand by what I mean he's done it again, please read the description to this fan fiction.

OH AND!

If you live in LA or whatever, I know this may not be geographically correct but it just worked out well... sorry.x

Comment and Vote !