Chapter 23

A/N

HEEEEEY! well here i am posting again. Thank you sooo much for the 1.4K reads <3 i appreciate it so much, i wouldn't think anyone actually likes this story idk. Thank you so much again, if you have any ideas you want to let me know about feel free to message me, i dont bite.

ok maybe a little.

lol, see you babes after the chappie ! <3

p.s I wrote this in my phone so I didn't use italics/bold. SORRY BABES

[Camilla's POV]

"and then the guy fell over the table!" Niall exclaims and I burst out laughing. He's always been so funny, he was telling me a story about one of the parties he went to with the boys while I was back at home.

"Here are your desserts folks," the waitress places one bowl of vanilla ice cream before me and a chocolate lava cake with a scoop of pistachio ice cream before Niall. I immediately pick up my spoon and scoop up some ice cream onto, then putting it in my mouth savoring the taste. I let out a moan and look at Niall,

"this ice cream is amazing," I mutter scooping up more ice cream onto my empty spoon.

"I thought you would like it," he smirks and we turn to our desserts eating silently. See, Niall and I, we take our food seriously especially dessert.

______________________________________________

"I had a really nice time, I'm happy we're together again," Niall whispers the last part into my ear. After we left the cafe we got swarmed by fans and Paul was alone. So we ran back to the hotel laughing the whole way meanwhile 200 crazed fans were right behind us. It was the greatest time I had in a while.

"Me too," I smile and I look into his eyes. I close my eyes as I lean in and feel Niall flinch back. My eyes shoot open and I look up at him hurt.

"I'm sorry," I mutter. Why would I go and kiss him?! We just got back together. I move back shaking my head.

"I'm sorry," I mutter before opening my hotel door and sliding in. I hear Niall sigh before walking away. His thumps echoing as he closes the door to his room.

Why do I always mess everything up, I do everything wrong. Maybe that's why mum died, because of me. It was my fault anyway.

****Flashback****

Where is mum?! I'm absolutely furious. I finished classes a hour and a half ago and she was supposed to be here! It's freezing out the snow is turning to ice. All the students that swarmed out of the school building were gone. I tug my phone out of my jacket pocket, with my numb fingers, I called mum. She immediately answers blurting out,

"Sweetie I'm so sorry, I forgot to get you! I'm getting in the car right now. I'm so sor-"

"Just get here ok? It's really cold out and it's snowing. I hate you so much right now." I interrupt her and hang up. God, she can be so annoying sometimes, I thought to myself. I slide my hands back into my pockets and wait impatiently for mum. The snow starts sticking to the trees and in no time at all, everything around me is white. The ice patches stay uncovered though. I hear screeches down the block and a car smashing. Some teenager must've crashed. As I look on, I notice the car slammed into a tree and flipped over into a home on that corner. Wow, maybe I should go check if that person's ok... I thought.

Maybe mum might show up and I won't be here, whatever I'll just wait for her. Minutes go by and the thought of checking out the accident still lingers in my mind. There's no one coming down the road to check on the accident and I'm guessing the residents of the home aren't in. I'm a bit shocked that no one's shown up to help this poor person. I slowly walk up the block as the snow crunches underneath my boots.

Mum has the same car! That's so weird.

Wait.. is that. Oh my god MUM! I pick up my pace and throw my shoulder bag off towards someone's fence.

"Mum!"I scream as I call the police. 9-1-1 I type in with shaky hands.

"911 what's your emergency?" a woman answers.

"My mum! She's been in a accident, please help me!" I scream tears streaming down my numb cheeks. "Bayside high, please come quickly!" I hang up, shaking.

"Mummy," I whisper falling to the snow crying. My poor mummy was in the car bleeding to death. She might even be dead.. Camilla don't think like that. Mum will be ok. Mum will be ok. I repeat in my head until I hear sirens.

****Flashback over****

The memory hurts just thinking about it. That was when I was still in high school. I'm in my 2nd year of college now. It's been 4 1/2 years since mum died. She ended up dying on impact. The worst part is that the last words I ever said to her was "I hate you so much right now," that's the part that haunts me. I've never told Niall about mum, because he'd pity me every time he spoke about his mum. I just wanted to be ok. I was in therapy for the rest of high school after the incident and it was hard. I didn't even bother with my father, he left mum and I before mum even told him he was the father. I couldn't go to him, I don't even think he was in the country anymore. I remember his name from what mum used to tell me, Paul. His name was Paul.

"Camilla?" a gentle knock to my door rips me away from my thoughts. I scramble up of the floor and swing the door open. Suddenly someone smashes their lips into mine. I notice from the lip movement that it's Niall. I kiss back as he runs his fingers in circles in my back. He pulls away and I looked dazed into his eyes.

"No, I'm sorry," I lean up on my tippy toes and wrap my arms around Niall's neck, burying my head into his shoulder.

"It's ok," my voice comes out muffled but he understood his hands went around my back. All I needed was this special boy. I have a feeling mum personally chose this one for me from her special home.

A/N

I really hope you enjoyed the chapter, comment any questions you have and I will definitely get to it!

Ahhhh I ADDED A TWIST!

Please vote, comment, fan do all that good stuff (:

-obeytheniall_