Chapter 7

Chapter 7:

"Hi," I smile at the 4 boys that stand before me. 

"Ello," the curly haired one with a bright smile, cheers. 

"hey," the rest voice together. I just can't seem to keep my eyes off of the curly haired one. 

"Introduce yourselves lads," Niall puts his warm hand at the bottom of my back and points to each boy as they recite their names. There's Louis, Zayn, Liam, and Harry. Harry is the curly headed one. I smile at him and quickly think to myself. No, I can't do this to Niall again.

"Hi Liam, Louis, Zayn, and Harry. I'm Camilla, but call me Cam," They all move close to me and we all shake hands. Harry went for a hug but I avoided it. As we walked towards the hotel the boys were chatting about the tour and pushing each other about. I couldn't help but notice Harry kept staring at me and smiling. I tried pretending like I had no idea. But I knew.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"OK babe, your room is right here." Niall stops. he quickly moves around to face me and grabs my face leaning his forehead against mine. 

"I'm so happy you're here," he whispers and gently pecks my lips. I lean back and smile. We linger a bit before Niall let's go of my hands and slowly shuffles to his room next door to mine. I sigh loudly and unlock my door and walk into the dark room. I pull the blinds open and look out at the view.

"Wow, it's so beautiful," I hear a deep British accent say from behind me. I quickly spin around, shocked and terrified, to see Louis, I think, standing at the doorway.

"Yeah.. It is," I awkwardly turn around and look at him. 

"Just to jog your memory, I'm Liam," he walks up to me slowly with his hand stretched out. 

"I knew that pfft," I scarcastically reply and walk over to meet his hand.

"So how do you get along with Niall? He's constantly talking about you, and I'm not really sure why we haven't met earlier." Liam drops down onto the edge of my bed and lays back putting his upper weight on his elbows. 

"He's a great guy, he really knows how to treat a girl right," but I don't know how to treat him, I'm a terrible person. I think to myself as I say those words.

"He really is a great lad," Liam agrees with himself and sighs deeply before hopping up.

"Well, I've got to run. Meeting my girlfriend, Danielle soon. Bye-bye!" he smiles cheerfully before walking out of the room, closing the door behind him. I collapse on the bed and groan into a pillow.

"You OK Cam?" I hear another voice on the other side of the door. Oh. My. God. Why won't they leave me alone!

"Yeah, I'm fine!" I call back not even bothering to check out who it is.

"Do you want to join me for swim on the rooftop?" I hear the British voice ask hesitantly. I think for about a minute.

"Um, sure! Wait for me?" I call back to the unknown person and drag myself into the bathroom to change into my swimsuit.