𝘊𝘏𝘈𝘗𝘛𝘌𝘙 𝘛𝘞𝘌𝘕𝘛𝘠- 𝘛𝘏𝘙𝘌𝘌

Kentrell's Pov2:58 pmChicago, ILVon's house 📍2 months later

Kentrell's Pov
2:58 pm
Chicago, IL
Von's house 📍
2 months later

________

Kentrell was sitting on the bed with Kayvon on his lap who was chewing on his shirt.

" Von I asked you more than three times to go get me some oral jel cause Kayvon teething" Kentrell huffed, getting tired of Von on his game.

" Give me a minute let me finish this match ma" Von spoke not paying attention to what Kentrell said.

Kentrell sat Kayvon down, walking over to the TV and unplugging it.

" Now do it you lost" Kentrell looked at Von.

" I swear on my mom's you do to much" Von smacked his lips, taking off his headset.

" You not even playing attention to me, I told you when he bit my titty and you said in a minute it been two hours now" Kentrell picked up the diapers and wipes.

" Plus I told you to change him while I was in the bathroom" Kentrell tossed the diapers and wipes on the bed.

" Yo daddy being a bitch ain't he" Kentrell cooed, at Kayvon who was smiling showing off his little tooth.

Kentrell noticed every since him and Von had a break that he been distant, always on his phone or the game.

" Von you don't wanna be with me no more?" Kentrell looked up at Von, closing the wipes in his hand.

" I do wanna be with you but it's hard for me to trust you after all that shit" Von sighed.

" But you fucked that bitch when we was on break and I was here with your child" Kentrell spat as his eyes started getting blurry.

" I told you already Misharron was a quick fuck I went to the hospital to talk to Ms. B and she was all up on me" Von explained, feeling bad for what he had done.

" Mhm" Kentrell hummed, scrapping up Kayvon diaper.

" I'm sorry give me a kiss ma" Von leaned over puckering up his lips.

Kentrell gave him a quick kiss, which made Von smack his lips.

" Sour ass kiss" Von rolled his eyes.

" You can get a real kiss when you get what I need" Kentrell picked up Kayvon.

" You getting chubby" Kentrell tickled Kayvon side making the boy laugh and smile.

Kentrell unlocked the baby barrier that was on the staircase to keep Kayvon from crawling down the stairs.

________

Kentrell picked up the carrot flavored baby food, shaking it up before opening it.

" Open up Kayvon"  Kentrell stood in front of Kayvon, while he closed his mouth.

" I'm not about to do this with you, you have to eat it what you gonna eat when you get off breast milk" Kentrell said, making Kayvon bust out in tears.

Kentrell picked Kayvon up, rocking him back and forth, making the boy stop crying,   " C'mon just try it" Kentrell put the spoon up to his lips.

Kayvon opened his mouth, Kentrell slid the spoon his mouth.

" It's good huh" Kentrell laughed when Kayvon opened his mouth for more.

" FINALLY I GOT THE ORAL JEL" Von yelled, rushing into the kitchen.

" Ma this bitch tried to kiss me and she only had two front teeth" Von said, out of breath, making Kayvon laugh.

" Oh you think that's funny" Von walked to Kayvon, taking him from Kentrell's arms.

Von tossed Kayvon in the air, catching him with ease.

" Can you feed him I don't think he wanna get off breast milk" Kentrell yawned, tired from taking care of Kayvon all week.

" Yeah, go lay down I got this" Von kissed Kentrell head.

Two hours later....

" Ma he shitted all over his crib"

" I swear I'm finna kill you"

________

( A/n: No more drama I'm finna make them a happy couple ig... But yeahhh STORY ALMOST FINISHED a new story gon be coming out called " Do You Mean It?" LOVE YALL HOPE YALL ENJOYED MWA MWA MWA💞)