𝖢𝖧𝖠𝖯𝖳𝖤𝖱 𝖳𝖶𝖤𝖫𝖵𝖤

Kentrell's PovChicago, ILSame day His house 📍

Kentrell's Pov
Chicago, IL
Same day
His house 📍

______________

Shots was fired back to back at Kentrell's house making everyone drop to the floor.

Von was covering Kentrell with his body.

Sherhonda was ducking behind the kitchen counter.

Taymor, Jamell, and Tyquian was behind the couch as shots came through the window.

Tires screeched as the car outside sped off not before firing two more shots.

Kentrell was sobbing in Von's chest, while Von rocked him back and forth.

" Shhh it's ok" Von whispered, rubbing his back.

" TAYMOR TAYMOR" Tyquian yelled, shaking Taymor.

Blood wet Tyquian hands as he shook the taller male.

" Chill it's just a lil glaze" Taymor laughed, pulling up his sleeve.

Tyquian looked seeing a deep scratch bleeding.

" We killing that bitch" Jamell laughed, as his eyes went darker.

" Von getcha bitch ass up you too Tyquian let's go" Jamell ordered, getting from behind the couch.

Taymor got up, walking in the kitchen, seeing Sherhonda on her phone behind the counter, texting someone.

" What you doing?" Taymor asked, grabbing a kitchen towel to wipe his cut.

" N-nothing" Sherhonda tucked her phone in yo pocket.

Taymor raised his eyebrow, knowing something wasn't right.

" Kentrell let me calm you down come here" Taymor opened his arms for Kentrell.

Kentrell got up, running into Taymor arms crying.

" Let me talk to you upstairs calm down ok?" Taymor whispered, side eyeing Sherhonda.

Kentrell nodded sniffing.

" But Tyquian pregnant" Von said, opening the door.

" Don't mean I can't fuck a bitch up" Tyquian stated, doing a pistol whipping motion.

" Man, come on I know where that hoe at" Melly snapped, walking out the front door.

Taymor grabbed Kentrell's hand, walking him up the stairs.

" Do y-your arm hurt?" Kentrell sniffed, walking up the stairs.

" Not really I shot a couple times this is nothing" Taymor scoffed.

Taymor opened the room door, sitting on the bed.

" I think Sherhonda setting us up" Taymor whispered, as Kentrell closed the door.

" She came over the same time Rico decided to do a drive by, and she was on her phone texting someone when the shots stopped, Oh plus Rico didn't know your address so something not adding up" Taymor explained.

" She don't even answers my texts so I don't know why she was here, She never really cared for me only money and drugs." Kentrell said.

" Let's go ask her some questions" Taymor stated.

Kentrell just nodded.

__________________

Meanwhile with Von....

Tyquian hit Rico with the butt of that gun. " I love my Choppa and I think it love me" Tyquian sang, dancing in circles.

Melly lit a blunt watching Tyquian hit Rico with the gun a couple of times while he danced.

" I-Im sorry" Rico cried.

" Awww, sadly we don't care" Tyquian laughed.

" Let's cut this short" Von said, firing two shots in Rico's head.

" Take any thing that looks shiny, make it seem like a robbery gone wrong" Von stated.

Melly nodded, putting out his blunt.

________________

" Mama be honest what is you here for" Kentrell asked.

" To watch you and yo baby die" Sherhonda whispered, putting a gun to Kentrell's stomach.

" I fucking hate you and yo bitch ass daddy I was so happy you left my house but when I heard you was having a kid, I couldn't stand it" Sherhonda shoved the gun closer to his stomach.

" I HATE YOU"

A shot was fired....

______________

( A/n: Short chapter. I'ma give y'all a flash back of how they caught Rico next chapter if I feel like it. BUT HOW ARE YALL. THANK YALL FOR 2.1K READS I LOVE YALL❤️)

*I don't think I'm updating tomorrow. I'ma be knocked out coming from school.

And ynw melly getting out 💀

*Not edited