𝘊𝘏𝘈𝘗𝘛𝘌𝘙 𝘚𝘌𝘝𝘌𝘕𝘛𝘌𝘌𝘕

Kentrell's PovSame day, Chicago, ILVon's house

Kentrell's Pov
Same day, Chicago, IL
Von's house

__$

" Gon head give everybody a show since y'all wanna act out" Joe pointed, the camera at them.

" We was j-joking" Tyquian explained, while Kentrell was looking around not trying to make eye contact with the camera as Joe put it in their faces.

" Hurry up" Von rushed, getting tired of watching the males squirm around on the bed.

Tyquian decided to be the brave and kissed Kentrell, pulling Nick by his shirt, turning into a 3 way kiss.

Soon later Taymor joined, taking Kentrell and Tyquian shirts off, " Make sure you get the good shoots" Jamell laughed.

They broke away from the kiss, stripping each other clothing.

Nick latched on to Kentrell's plumed hard nipple, swirling his tongue around the head, Kentrell moaned feeling.his lower area juices start to leak out his hole, Nick noticed him grinding his hips on the bed to get any amount of satisfication to his throbbing area.

Joe stared at the comments smiling.

Mount.money66: For FREE???

McDonalds_Sprite: The shade room finna have fun with this💀

SlutM30ut: This better than porn

Joe zoomed in on Nick and Kentrell, watching the lighter male rub the other clit as he sucked his nipple.

" N-nick c'mon" Kentrell begged wanting to be filled up by the boy.

Nick released the nipple and scooted in between Kentrell's legs.

Nick pulled off his underwear, lining up with Kentrell's pink wet hole.

Nick glanced over at Taymor and Tyquian, before slamming his self into Kentrell.

_____

Tyquian buried his face in between, Taymor cheeks licking his puckered hole.

" Shit Tyquian" Taymor gasped, arching his back in.

Taymor felt the headboard slam against the wall causing him to look over at Nick and Kentrell.

Taymor hissed when Tyquian, ease a finger in his hole.