𝖢𝖧𝖠𝖯𝖳𝖤𝖱 𝖥𝖮𝖴𝖱𝖳𝖤𝖤𝖭

Kentrell PovSix days laterChicago, IL8:28 pmHis house 📍

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Kentrell Pov
Six days later
Chicago, IL
8:28 pm
His house 📍

________________

Von laid on the bed, rubbing Kentrell's stomach as he was falling asleep on his shoulder.

" Bae our date finna start, you gotta get up" Von whispered.

" And you better shut the fuck up" Kentrell snapped, cuddling closer to Von.

Von noticed, Kentrell snapping at him for every little thing he did wrong but the taller man never spoke back to the smaller.

Von smacked his teeth, pushing Kentrell's off him, getting off the bed.

" Push me again" Kentrell yelled getting up.

" Dawg you doing to much, go get ready" Von brushed the darker male off, not caring about his attitude.

" Bitch ass" Kentrell mumbled, looking in his dresser.

Kentrell pulled out a black shirt that covered his belly, and some biker shorts that was a little above his knees.

Von walked in, looking at Kentrell struggling to get his leg in the shorts.

" Maybe you shouldn't where em" Von shrugged, knowing his belly was kinda getting in his way.

" Maybe you should shut the fuck up" Kentrell mocked in a goofy voice.

Kentrell finally slid his other leg in, sighing happily.

Von walked down stairs knowing the younger was finna take a while.

_$

" No, turn around put on some jeans" Von spat, looking at Kentrell's ass as it moved in his shorts.

" But Von I don't wanna wear jeans they make me feel like I'm suffocating my baby" Kentrell whined, knowing he was finna get his way.

" Mmcht just come on" Von smacked his teeth, walking out the door.

" Don't rush me hoe" Kentrell rolled his eyes, following Von.

_$

" VONN LETS GO ON THAT ONE" Kentrell yelled, pointing to a ride that went in circles, while you sat in the little cup.

" Yeah" Von said wanting the younger to have much fun as he can.

" Can I see your wrist band" A familiar voice asked, as they arrived to the front.