𝘊𝘏𝘈𝘗𝘛𝘌𝘙 𝘛𝘞𝘌𝘕𝘛𝘠-𝘖𝘕𝘌

Kentrell PovChicago, IL7:27 pm4 days laterHis house 📍

Kentrell Pov
Chicago, IL
7:27 pm
4 days later
His house 📍

_______

Kentrell was on FaceTime with Sheyya, as he got Kayvon dressed so they can go out.

Over the pass time Kentrell got close to Sheyya without Von noticing, Kentrell never wanted to be sneaky but he wants to have a friendship with the older male.

" Damn he getting big" Sheyya spoke when Kentrell lifted Kayvon up, to put on his jacket.

" Yeah he never wanna unlatch" Kentrell laughed, zipping up the jacket.

" Where we meeting at" Kentrell looked at the camera with Kayvon on his lap.

" At the lil store four blocks away" Sheyya said, Kentrell nodded knowing what store.

" Alright I'll see you later" Kentrell hung up the phone, hearing, Von jiggle the door knob.

" Where yall going" Von asked, moving over to pick up Kay from the boy's lap.

" We finna go to Walmart I'm outta pads and Tampons" Kentrell lied, reaching for Kayvon while he smiled, grabbing Von's dreads.

" Unt unt let go daddy's hair for you make me bald" Von untangle Kayvon hands, making the boy mug him.

Kentrell took Kayvon from Von's arms, walking out the room, " Text me if you need something".

_________

My number one ☝🏾💞🎯 stop sharing their location with you...

Kentrell stop sharing his location, knowing Von would show up causing drama.

" Hey Sheyya" Kentrell pushed the scroller, towards Sheyya who was leaning against the wall.

" Hey and Hey lil man" Sheyya bend down talking to Kayvon.

" Can I hold him?" Sheyya asked looking up at Kentrell waiting for a answer, only receiving a nod.

Sheyya unsnapped him from his scroller, lifting him up before placing him on his hip , " He look like Von not gonna lie".

Kentrell smiled, taking a picture of Sheyya and Kayvon.

" You mind if I post a picture?" Sheyya questioned.

" You can " Kentrell said, folding up the scroller, walking it back to the car.

_______

Von was stressing out and confused why Kentrell stopped sharing his location.

Von paused, when he was tagged in Sheyya story...

21savage: Hanging with Lil man.

Von blood boiled when he saw the man holding his child in his hands.

" I'ma kill him"

______

Kentrell opened the door trying to sneak in but Kayvon was crying.

" What you creeping for" Von asked, turning on the light making the boy squeal and jump.

" This what we doing now Kentrell?" Von raised his eye brow.

" You talking my child to see another niggas" Von spat, taking Kayvon from Kentrell arm's.

" Stop Von he hungry give him here" Kentrell reached for Kayvon.

" Nah I'm taking my son with me or is he my son huh?" Von yelled, feeling his heart shattered at the thought.

" OH MY GOD HE YO CHILD YOUR MAD OVER A LITTLE FRIEND MEET UP, I KNEW YOU WAS GON TRIP SO I DIDNT SAY ANYTHING" Kentrell yelled, taking Kayvon from Von's arms.

" Now move so I can feed him" Kentrell pushed Von out the way sitting on the couch, taking his shirt off and Kayvon jacket.

" Shh c'mon Kay" Kentrell rubbed his nipple, against the child lip, making him opening his mouth and latch on to him.

" I don't understand Kentrell why the fuck he posting our kid" Von blurted out.

" WE WAS HANGING DAMN" He replied, get fed up with Von.

" I think we need a break"....

______$'

(A/n: JUST A PEAK OF WHATS HAPPENING 🥲.. YEAH BUT I LOVE YALL BYEE)

* Not edited

Sheyya after not being in any chapters for a while: