18. Scripted Sudden Chaos

"......Brother Mikhail?"

"..Brother Mikhail....!"

"Brotherrr!!!!"

I was taken back to my sense when a gremlin child (Toran) decide to tugs at my clothes, It seems I have been dozing off instead of paying attention to the tournament.

"Ah, you finally payed attention to me! look look! Brother Kayden made it to the final round!!"

"oh that's gre- wait.. The Final Round?!"

"Yeah! It's the 1 vs 1 vs 1 Battle!!"

No way... just how long did I doze off that I missed almost the entire tournament??!!!

"Wait... why is that none of the so called royal student of the elite Viridiance academy isn't competing in the last battle?"

"Huh? did you forgot? the kid named Syre from your school decide to beat all of the Viridiance students ass, but his team on the third battle lost so he didn't make it, it's such a shame because he had so much potential though." Neil explained.

"That's not it! True my brother Kai lost to that so called Syre guy on the first battle, but my other brother Laphaes and that random guy from Viridiance academy lost at the IQ battle, not because of Syre! And brother Laphaes probably lost on purpose because he had nothing better to do than talking to random animals pretending as if they understand!" Rein butted in,

Gosh... I missed so many of the fun part, I wonder what made me so distracted?

....

Is it maybe because....

Those pair of Purple eyes?

...

"LADIES AND GENTLEMEN! IT IS NOW TIME FOR THE MOMENT YOU HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR! THE FINAL 1 VS 1 VS 1 BATTLE!! WHO WILL BE THE LAST MAN STANDING THAT WILL STOOD TO TAKE THE PRIZE AS THE CHAMPION?! WAIT NO MORE BECAUSE THE BATTLE HAS STARTED!!!"

Loud cheers were screamed as the host speaks, three final challengers walks up to the arena, one of them is Kayden and two of them are someone that I absolutely don't give a fuck about who they are.

Everything goes just as what's written originally.

But... something feels... off...

....

"The common nature of a human being, is something that was caused mainly because of negligence. But some just tends to do so, they always seem to forget something."

...!!

Those sentence suddenly appeared in my mind, those sentences are written in the original novel, but those sentences doesn't mean anything in this event, or...

Am I... forgetting something..?

....

Ah...

it finally ring a bell..

...

shit...

shit...!!

...

"FUCKING SHIT!!!" I screamed,

"Young Master?!" Neil asked me in shock,

"DUCK!!!" I shouted,

Neil was still shocked, but he took a hint and followed my orders as he made Toran and Rein duck to, shielding them with his body. Now I regret coming at the tournament, well this is unavoidable anyway, because this is...