11. another school chapter

Mikhail's POV

another week pass by, my reputation remain shit, nothing exiting happend, and I don't think I have ever mention this, but some random kids tried to bully me and failed, I don't know why they would do that.

It's the boring day today. The usual stuff, studying math, and other stressful lesson. Thankfully it's still the easy level.

*bell rings*

"Kay class, lunch time" the teacher said, I stood up and make my way to the canteen, this time Kayden didn't follow me because he had things to do, finally some peace.

Ah that's right, I just remembered that I need to return the book I borrowed from the library, joining the reading club doesn't mean I could just borrow a book and never return it.

I bought some bread, eat it in a matter of seconds, and quickly went to the library.

(fast forward arriving at the library)

I opened the library door, as usual, quiet as always, I fill the prove of return record book and find the shelf that The book belongs too,

It didn-'t take long to find the shelf because it's quite near, I put the book and just when I was about to leave I hear a large thud sound, as if someone fell.

I look around to see who it is, and on the far corner I found who it is.

(the hair color should be mint green, I can't really make it out since I'm writing on my phone lights off and brightness on lowest)

A boy with a mint green hair color, quite unusual but can you really blame him?

I didn't really know this guy but I know that we both in the reading club, I never spoke to him before and he was always hiding.

This guy presence is similar like kur*ko, at some point you saw him at the corner of your eyes but when you turn to had a clear look he's gone

"hey, you okay?" I asked him, since it was obvious that he had fell and he had books all over him and all over the floor.

He didn't answer me, he only looked at me weirdly, it felt like he was staring at my soul.

"um.. Hello?" I asked again,

He snapped out, and his face... Began to turn.. Reddish? Wait is he blushing? Why is he blushing?

"are you okay? You're face is really red"

"ah.. Uhm.. I'm okay, sorry."

He finally answered me, had to say I didn't expect that kind of voice tone coming from this guy. (I imagine his voice like Kikyo Rio's voice, searched him on the internet if you don't know him)

"Do you need help?" I offered my hand,

"Ah-, no! Sorry I'll just get this done!" he reject my hand and immediately stood up,