15. dream

Warning : weird dream!
-----------------

Dark. Everything's dark.

Where am I?

What is this place?

Wait, I think I just saw a light.

I walked towards the light and reached to it, and suddenly the darkness faded revealing an unfamiliar scenery, it appears I was in some kind of alley, I was really in the back of the alley, because if I turn back it's wall and if I turn forward there's a street road at the end of the alley, there's people walking by. I walked towards the street road, trying to leave this creepy ass alley. But something stopped me, my arm was grabbed by someone, I look around to see who is it.

"Kaise?"

No answer. But I'm pretty sure the person grabbing my arm was him. That bright mint colored hair, it had to be him.

"Kaise? are you okay?" I asked again.

No answer, his hair covered his eyes, I couldn't see his face well.

"...Mikhail.." He finally spoke,

He suddenly moved, he pushed me forcing me back, my back hitted the wall, he gripped tight my wrist, and he's other hand blocked my only escape route.

'Wait what the fuck.. Isnt this that infamous kabedon?! Stupid Mikhail of course not, you're life is 99% in danger why are you thinking this you idiot!' I thought to my self as I shook my head off.

"uh... Kaise, I don't know if you're on drugs or not but, can you like? Let me go? This is awkward.."

"Mikhail... I.."

He spoke again, he slowly tilted his head to look at me. And there I saw it. Those eyes. I don't think the Kaise I remembered was the one standing in front of me.

Those two pair of eyes, it wasn't yellow as I remembered. Its... Purple..

Huh?

Purple?

Nobody had the color purple for their eye color..

Then why?

Who is he?

He smiled, no, it looked more like a smirk, he stared at me for a while, his stare put pressure on me, and every seconds it got more heavier.

"Who... Are you?" I asked,

"It's me.."

"No you're not! The Kaise I knew doesn't have those purple eyes!"

"What if I told you I have?"

"I don't believe you're Kaise!"

He only stared at me, still smiling,

"ah.. My little duckie... Won't you believe me?"

Duckie?! Why is he calling me duckie?! Is he referring me as a duck?! Excuse you but I'm about to commit violence! If... I had the ability to, for some reason, I can't move, I bet that 'person' is the cause of it.

"Mikhail... I... like you.."

What.

What the fuck.

"I want you to be mine.."

Excuse me but what the fuck.

I know I'm probably as red as kakegurui uniform but what the fuck.

I tried to push him away with my other hand thats not being help by him. But that resist is a waste, he took my hand that was pushing him away, and kissed the back of my hand.

"Wha- you!!" I startled at his action, the blush on my face just went to the red color on persona 5 background pallette.

I wanted to resist again but both of hands are locked, I really wanted to use the op anime girl technique 'NutCracker' but my legs feel weak.

Kaise leaned in and kissed my forehead.

Excuse me bitch-

"what do you think you're doing you pervert?!" I yelled. Yeah I think the blush just went to you're grandma red lipstick.

Kaise pushed my head slowly making me lean on his shoulders, his hands patting my head.

"I don't want to lose you again... Please be mine... And don't ever leave again... Please..."

"w-what... The fuck are you talking about?! Let me go!!" No matter how bad I wanted to use violence against this guy, my body won't move, as if my body was under a spell.

He pulled my head away gently, then slowly leaning his face.

Wait.

Too close.

BITCH BACK THE FUCK OFF

YOURE TO CLOSE B-

The moment when I thought his lips were about to touch mine, my eyes jolted open, a pool of sweats was dripping from my skin, I was in my room, warm sunlight shines through the little gap of my curtains.

*knocks*

"goodmorning youang master, it seems you're already awake. You should get ready for the day, todays the tournament right?" a random butler greeted me.

Ah.. So it was a dream?

Then...

WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT KIND OF DREAM. I ALMOST HAD A HEART ATTACK FROM THE INTENSE PRESSURE AND KAISE'S HANDSOME ALL ALONE!!

Wait no I mean, THE INTENSE PRESSURE AND THE WEIRD BEHAVIOR OF KAISE THAT MADE ME WANT TO COMMIT ARSON!

Fucking hell... You know what, screw it, I'm just gonna get readt fot the day.

I hope the tournament isnt disapointing...

But still... I can't shook of that goddamn dream.

Who's that person, and why's he identify himself as Kaise?

Why was his eyes purple?

And where do I heard of purple eyed people?

And what the fuck does his action mean?

Was it really Kaise?

Question keeps adding more and more.

It seems there more to this story than it was exlained on the novel.

--------

The end.

Horny readers, I am very sorry that I made this chapter random.

But we need that fan service.

Shout out to that comment that wanted fan service I forgot the account and coulnd't find it.

Okay bye see you in next chapter.

I know I'm sorry this chater is so bad.